BMW Werkz banner

Has Anyone Seen This before!!

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Laxiepoo 
#1 ·
How do you think this will look on a 92 325i and what size of tires would you guys recomend 225/45/17r or 245/40/17r ?

#2 ·
I think the wheels look pretty darn good. I would go with the 225/45/17. Its designed for a 7.5-8.0 inch wheel and it's over all diameter is 25.1". The 245/40/17 is a little wider tire designed for a 8.5-9 inch wheel and it's over all diameter is 24.8". The wheel you referred to is a 7.5" width so I would recommend the 225/45/17.

#4 ·
they look good....maybe if you ask someone nice enough on the board, they will photoshop the wheels on a 325i picture for you so you can see what they look like on the car...

#5 ·
I HAVE A RED 325i CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PHOTOSHOP THOSE RIMS ON A E36?
I WOULD APRESIATED IF U CAN.
I CONTACTED THE SELLER AND HE SAYS THOSE ARE HYPER BLACK, AND THATS THE ONLY COLOR THEY SELL. EVEN THOUGH, THEY LOOK SILVER TO ME. AND SILVER IS THE COLOR I WAS LOOKING FOR I WANTED THEM SO BAD! BUT I'M NOT SURE WHAT HYPER BLACK COLOR IS. DO YOU GUYS THINK IT'S GOING TO LOOK LIKE I ALWAYS HAVE BRAKE DUST ON MY RIMS?

#6 ·
I can't recall if I have seen that exact wheel on an E36 325 but I know I have seen a similar wheel.

#7 ·
hyper black.... hmm would that be like the E39 M5 wheels? Those aren't exactly silver but they're not exactly black. Not sure. But the rims you're looking at do somewhat appear like the finish on the factory E39 M5 wheels.

#9 ·
someone will be here throughout the day/evening and they'll give you a photoshop of it. i'm sure, there's a lot of nice bro's on the board..

#10 ·
well my car does have alot of black to it, like black seats, black front and rear bumpers, black trim..... but i'm gonna paint the fron and rear bumpers in red and gonna get 328i side skirts so i dont know if it still look good....
And another question has someone bought anything from this seller before? are they pretty good quality rims? do u guys think it's realy worth it?

#11 ·
I think I saw those same rims on an e46 M3 today - pretty tight looking. Sorry I didn't snap a picture.

With the extra space to the outside of the wheels, the motion and rotation looked just sweet. Dark almost on the inside, and shiny on the outer rim. A very slick, clean look.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.