BMW Werkz banner

E36 Carbon Fiber Hoods for Sale!

10K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  ///M Power 
#1 ·
Erenbuni Carbon Fiber Hoods are made from the finest carbon fiber available. Each hood is protected with a UV coating, that will allow the hood to hold its high gloss finish. All our carbon fiber hoods are Grade A and above. Hoods have a tight carbon weave, rolled edges, and one piece undersiding. Uses stock Mounting Hardware, VERY VERY Strong, NO need for Hood Pins to secure hood!

Hoods are available in 2 types OEM and Racing:

Racing CF Hood 2DR E36: $560 Shipped
Racing CF Hood 4DR E36: $560 Shipped

OEM CF Hood 2DR E36: $500 Shipped
Racing CF Hood 4DR E36: $500 Shipped

Retails for Prices show PLUS shipping, Shipping is Usually Freight of about $80-$100, Im including FREE shipping. Shipipng takes about a week. Discounts are available for Multiple Hoods. Please email me @ michael@europersona.com or PM me for more information or to order. thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Do you have any pictures of the racing one?

#4 ·
Racing CF Hood 2DR E36: $560 Shipped
Racing CF Hood 4DR E36: $560 Shipped

OEM CF Hood 2DR E36: $500 Shipped
Racing CF Hood 4DR E36: $500 Shipped

Is there a typo, does the 4 door have the OEM CF hood available too? If possible, could you please post a close-up picture of the weaves of carbon fiber. Do you also sell the boot lids in CF?

Lastly, I'm interested. Does your listed price include shipping to Ontario, Canada?

Thanks,

Bryan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.