BMW Werkz banner

e34 black skirts...

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  dubumb 
#1 ·
I tried cleaning my black skirts but everytime i scrub it my towel gets completely black. Can the grey removal work with the e34's skirts...? i'm talking about this, http://www.geocities.com/karlkarlb/greyskirts.html

I cant decide if it would even look good if i did get them white instead of 'blackish'.... what are your opinions?

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Its easy to make them black again, I do it all the time!! With jsut a trim and Tire cleaner that I have!! it makes them black for quite a while, then I have to do it again but w/e its worth it!! I am sure any Trim clearner would do that job and who cares if the towel gets dirty, just keep that same towel for all trim cleaning from then on!!

#6 ·
Go for white mann! I had an e34 that had body colored skirts, looks better than black definitely. And white skirts will give your car a "lower profile" look with the impression of a lower ground clearance.

#8 ·
Originally posted by Maz@Jan 27 2004, 04:00 AM
who cares if the towel gets dirty
lol, im not worried about dirty towels... im not THAT much of a cheapass... I said that to show that perhaps the black is rubbing off because i do not think i want them to be black anymore... im sure white would look better...

#9 ·
Originally posted by sp0rky@Jan 27 2004, 03:45 AM
think about it... the 1995 525i came stock with body colored skirts ;)
I'll have to search for a pic...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.