BMW Werkz banner

What do you listen to on the road?

2K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  Aggieland81 
#1 ·
When you are driving your BMW, what music/styles/artists do you like to listen to the most?

Even though I'm 42, I like to listen to hard pounding beats as I drive; stuff like Crystal Meth, R&B, or Soundtracks from Movies like Run Lola Run, the Animatrix, etc.

I am having a '92 325i checked out at the mechanics tomorrow, so I might raise some eyebrows driving that car with these artists blasting out at the stop lights! B)

docrobot

#2 ·
i listen to rock mostly, element eighty and such. and ya unlike the optional harman kordan system on the new bmw that factor in variable volumes for variable speeds interior noise, at red lights the radios blasting but barley audible when drivin.

also docrobot i noticed u have 92 325i like me, help me out and look at my post here

http://www.bmw-forums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7358

#4 ·
mp3 HU baby.

I have two full disks in the car right now. I can go from 3 doors down to Eagles to 50 Cent to Norah Jones and almost everything in between.

#9 ·
i bump rap/trance/r&b/freestyle almost anything that produces alot of bass
for rap you hip hop heads out there should bump tupacs all eyez on me cd
for trance check out cd's called pure trance and liquid trance

#11 ·
lots of stuff...
if i wanna be hyper
streetlight manifesto
Goldfinger
Drop Kick Murphys
Andrew WK
Outkast

if i wanna mello
Billy Joel
Dave Mathews band
and others

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.