BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com - View Single Post - e39 offsets for 19", 9"/10" for tires 255/35-19, 275/30-19
View Single Post
#9 (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 02:53 AM
Puppeli
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Puppeli is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
I like it a lot. That is about the drop that I’m looking too. I wasn’t really sure about the 285’s at the back but it looks perfect and the tire high is optimum as 275 is little lower. I like the tail lights too. I got the same Hella lights but they are still in a box waiting till I get everything else I want. Those wheels suit nicely on your color.
HaHa you are not the first to tell me that I’m nuts to think about 275 square fit but check this out. It is a tread from m5board. The link is on one of my previous post.
Photoshoot: Forgestar F14, 850CSi FW/clutch and more...
E39 M5 with 275/30-19 square on 10” wheels ET20 with GC coilovers. I have standard suspension and I think I can get away with ET25, just to have little more room and little less camber. I do have camber/caster adjustment for front and I know I will need to roll the fenders and maybe little more to be sure but it looks really nice and aggressive. And to be honest I thought that it would look odd but I was wrong. What do you think?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome