BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com - View Single Post - e39 offsets for 19", 9"/10" for tires 255/35-19, 275/30-19
View Single Post
#2 (permalink) Old 02-19-2013, 11:23 PM
Puppeli
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Puppeli is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
I found this tread from another forum and it is very interesting and looks really good. 19"10" ET25 on all four corners with 275/30-19 tires.

Photoshoot: Forgestar F14, 850CSi FW/clutch and more... - BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums

This car is with coilovers and 5mm spacers but has anyone got any information for standard style suspencion. What I have heard is that coilovers take more room out of the tire and wheel having the spring behing the tire when standard style has the spring on a collar on top of the tire on front. Reason I ask is because I don't like spacers and my driving style is very aggressive. Having spacers is not the best option and I would like this set up with all four corners the same because it gives you the freedom to rotate your tires to get more out of them and it looks really good. I could go with ET20 without the spacers if it fits but ET 25 would give little more gap between fenders and I like that little better than really aggressive look that has potencial to rubbing. I know there is rolling the fenders and adjusting rear linings for the fit but first I need to clear suspension.

So is there anyone that has some information abour this set up.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome