Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Marcelino is on a distinguished road
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Angry E46 320i Auto

Hi Guy

i am just looking for some advise regarding my E46 320i ............i got this car now for about 1 month and i got the car with a overhetaing problem but that i have sorted out quick .......now i sitting with another problem .........my car have very poor performance, its almost like i am driving with a re-tarded timing ....when you drive and floor the car it goes no where ............i had one of my buddies do a diagnostic on the car and a error code came up for my Exhaust camshaft sensor ........can this sensor cause that the car have this poor performance also i have a ruff idling............and just yesterday the car just switch off whille i was driving and did not start after that ..........only started 6hours later .......so now i am affraid to drive the car just in case i get stuck agian

can anybody send me some advise

thanks in advance

marcelino

Marcelino
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome