BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com - View Single Post - Hello to all bimmerwerkz members
View Single Post
#7 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012, 09:39 PM
brettski
42, The meaning of life

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
brettski is just really nice brettski is just really nice brettski is just really nice brettski is just really nice brettski is just really nice
I guess if you kept the 318i as your daily driver and the M3 for those special outings on a clear day it might work out ok, but I am thinking back to my days at your age and I probably wouldn't be around with that sort of power in a vehicle with a light body. Discuss it with your folks (responsible siblings and trusted friends) and see what they think of the idea.

It only takes one slip in concentration to change your life forever (and I don't mean for the better). Looking at the road toll in the US and it seems like a national hobby to clean yourselves up on the road in one way or another. I am not trying to rain on your parade, but if you do choose to proceed, get yourself involved with some instructor lead advanced/defensive driving courses where you can safely find your limits/weaknesses and then work on them without killing anyone.

Keep Calm and Chive On!

Riding in style

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome