BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com - View Single Post - *** My Tires Are Getting Destroyed ***
View Single Post
#15 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 01:49 AM
Lord Vader
4DoorWhore

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Lord Vader is on a distinguished road
Some Bimmers can have camber issues when lowered, but when stock they are usually fine. The picture you posted is hard to tell if you have a camber issue, but based on the pictures of the tire wear I dont think you do. They appear to be wearing fine apart from the obvious part on the inside.

ECS Tuning, Turner Motorsports and Bimmerworld should all carry wheel spacers. They are safe to use with everyday driving. You have 20" rims so I wouldnt advise "cornering fast". 20"s are not a performance wheel, but its your car. With wheel spacers you can get a stud conversion kit to make it easier to put your wheels on. It replaces the factory bolts that screw into the hub with studs that a lug nut screws onto. Measure the width of the worn part on the tire. Judgeing by the picture id say you need at least a 1/2" spacer.

OEM / Performance Parts for Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Porsche & Volkswagen - ECS Tuning
Turner Motorsport | BMW Performance Parts, OEM BMW Parts & BMW Accessories

ProjectTechnik.com - Alberta based BMW Community
See My car on Project Technik HERE!

And Follow Me on Instagram @E36M52

Founding Member of the Canyonrot Club! Paint Code #343

| OE M3 Bumper | M3 Mirrors | Max Velocity GTR Lip | Euro ZKW Projector Headlights | Jim Conforti CF CAI | UUC Motorwerks Underdrive Pulleys | 18x8 ASA AR1's | Koni Sport Springs & Shocks |

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome