BMW Werkz banner

so much for keeping my 540... check out the new ride:DD

3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Clean540 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys i just traded my 2000 540i/6 for a 1999 bmw z3 coupe!! i have always loved these cars and now i finally own one:) i haven't taken many pictures of it at all but here are a few to show you what she looks like
The previous owner hit a 2x4 on the highway and that's where the paint is chipped on the front bumper and some damage on the side skirt i will post more as soon as i take them

See less See more
#4 ·
tambo
n00b

Car:
Photos:
2000 540i stalling at traffic lights occassionally

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pls help,
I have this current issue fo my silver one owner 540i. it runs smooth but sometimes stall on traffic light. the shop ( not bmw dealer) had changed #2 #5 #7 ignition coil ang spark plugs. still doing the same thing. my wife is scared driving this car. we spent lots of mo0ney but the main cause of the problem had never been identified.
appreciate all help.
by the way the check engine light is always on 5 years ago but seems not affecting this stalling issue until 3 years ago.
thanks again for the help I can get

thanks so much

#9 ·
Have you taken the car to have the OBD codes scanned? That would for you a better indication of what's wrong.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.