BMW Werkz banner

956 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  brettski 
#1 ·
Hello all,
I am obviously a new member. I have been out of the BMW life for a few years, but I'm back!!! :0)
I just picked up a 2000 528i with 155K on the odo. It has been an interesting week, trying to bring her back to full majesty and all. A few failed attempts, but allot of great progress also. I used to be on some forums quite a bit, but it's been so long ago I can't remember which ones I had joined.
In reading some threads you all seem to be rather polite and fun so I figured I needed some new friends as I return to my old ways.
I've owned 5 BMW's in all now. From my first 84 325e to a 91' E30 M3. I owned a small shop at home and worked on allot of cars that people just couldn't afford to take to the dealers. As my reputation grew I had the honor of servicing and fixing some beautiful honeys over the years. Now I repair medical equipment (stable employment) and it's all German made of course.
Hopefully this story can continue, I almost forgot how much I love these cars.
Glad to be here...
:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.