BMW Werkz banner

Its About Time

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  german-speed-demon 
#1 · (Edited)
Got it painted, sorry for the dirt, drove the 10 miles home and it already looked like that. The roads here are covered in salt and sand.

Found a little hole-in-the-wall shop run by a father and son here in little Fredericksburg, VA and decided to give it a shot. Had them paint and fit the front and rear bumper, hood, fender, mirrors and grille assembly. They also cut a hole for the fender's side marker and repair scratches in the roof and trunk lid. They did it in 3 days and cost $900. I was blown away by the job they did it's damn near perfect. Other estimates ran me up to $3000 for the same job. It's coming along little by little, actually quite nicely considering I only make 8k a year :shifty

See less See more
#7 ·
Seriously man. Your E36 is looking just like mine was supposed to. Want to buy m side mouldings (they just say ///M... no M3 posing here) and 17" ZHP replicas with Kumho ecsta asx tires (about 2000 miles on them)? I'll give you a good price.

Also, look up the E39 m5 trunk lip spoiler mod for teh E36. It fits great and goes with the style you're putting together.

#10 ·
Car looks great Brian.

edit: "hole in the wall" shops or people doing work on the side are great. A guy that used to work at a high end shop for 20 something years fixing Bimmers and Benzos fixed my Suby when I wrecked it for a fraction of what it would have cost me anywhere else ... couldn't even tell that the thing was wrecked when he got done with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.