BMW Werkz banner

E36 M3 Induction and coolant enhancements

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  jonnyboicossie 
#1 ·
hey guys

i just brought a new set of silicone hose's for my BMW E36 m3 and am very pleased with the result. i have not yet fitted them but can't wait to see what they look like. If i buy the six silicone induction hose's for across the manifold you guys think that it will improve the performance of the car??

wb thanks in advance

jonny

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
same here, i'm not sure if they will improve performance...or at least if the driver will be able to tell the difference....

it may run cooler or something like that, but besides looking awesome i don't know what else they'd do for your engine.

if some one knows anything different please share.

#4 · (Edited)
Roosemotorsport just started making the kit. i had a full set on my old e36 316 compact and it dint inscrease the speed but it looked amazing he told me i was the only person in the uk to have every performance hose on that type of car because no one else sold the full kit. i still think i am going to buy the induction hose's do you guys know if any other companys sell the 6 induction hose's, its just cool to know that it might be the only car with the hose's.

wb thanks again
jonny

- Roose Motorsport

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.