BMW Werkz banner

Here is the problem!

971 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Cas 
#1 ·
The instructions show the h7 blub being secured into place by a metal spring type thing...my headlights are screw in, how am I supposed to get this to work?

#3 ·
Nope, It is the H7 bulb, it is just for the snap in headlights, mine screw in. I am going to have to dremel off part of the H7 socket, then drill out a hole to feed through the HID bulb, unless someone knows of a good adaptor.

#4 ·
Did you buy Hella projectors and are now trying to put in xenon bulbs?

It's possible, but takes some time and some careful work with a dremel.

#7 ·
It was. I thought that a company would know that a screw in bulb would be needed since they specialize in BMWs...but oh well. I don't like the way they are in, they wont screw right for some reason so visually it doesn't look like they are in good, but they are physically in there and wont move under road conditions I'm pretty sure...that isn't good enough for my standards so I will be trying to improve on it later. The lights do look good at least, I enjoyed taking a few pictures and riding around in it tonight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.