BMW Werkz banner

Parts car up for scavenging.

3K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  german-speed-demon 
#1 ·
Yo,

Bought a parts car hoping to finish mine, alas the parts i need don't do the matching thing.

My loss is your gain.

I have a black 1986 325E sans interior bits and a few other things i could transfer.

Everything else is up for parting out.

Post here or PM with what you need and i will reply within 48 hrs.

i does have a couple pics, will post later.

Dave

#4 ·
I worked for Peter Keweit and Associates out of Omaha for about 3 minutes back in the day...when I saw every supposed professional dressed in Red on Friday and heading down to Lincoln for 'the big game' I realised I have to get the fuck out here immediatley. These people refered to a dead guy as 'Mr. Keiwet' as if he were still alive...freaked me out.....they offered me tall cash back in the day to relocate from Chicago to Omaha but there was no way....no way....I was offered a membership at their little place called AKSARBEN, a horse track and private club....wow, what a joke....no offence...but

#15 ·
is that the car you needed to borrow my 1000 dollars for that I already spent on my baller ass ride .. haha glws

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.