BMW Werkz banner

Is this E30 M3 worth $15k???

5K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  bmwfanboy 
#1 · (Edited)
Please Read this completely before asking me questions answered here. Thanks!
This is a 1987 Euro Spec E30 M3. I imported it myself from England in late 2006. Prior to that it was in Germany. It is a beautiful car, and I wish I could keep it, but sadly it has to go. If you are looking for a perfect, original, M3; keep looking, because it isn’t perfect and it has a few modifications and is priced accordingly. The mileage is low for its age. I have maintained this car and spent a lot of my time and a lot of money sorting out this car. It is 22 years old after all.

Some recent repairs that have been made are:
• Royal Purple Synthetic Fluids (15/40W Engine 75/90W for Transmission and Rear End)
• New Front Brake pads and Rotors
• 235/35/17 Pzero Nero’s
• New Water Pump
• Replacement Radiator
• Repaired 2 Speed Cooling Fan
• New Throttle Position Sensor
• Iigomotive Chip
• New Temp switch for cooling fan
• New Belts
• Silverstar H1 Headlamps
• K & N Airfilter
• New Timing Sensors
• New Cap/Rotor
• New Wires
• New Spark Plugs
• Replaced AFM
• New Blue Temp Sensor
• New Battery
• Repaired S/S Exhaust
• Repaired Central Locking
• Wheel Alignment

The Mods That have been done to the car;
• AC Schnitzer Power/Heated Mirrors
• ACS Rear Strut Brace
• Hartge Front Strut Brace
• OZ 17” Wheels
• Lowered
• Evo 3 Shift Knob
• Evo Door Sills
• Evo Front Lip
• Evo Dead Pedal
• Aftermarket Stereo (JVC CD\MP3 Player)
• Milltek S/S Exhaust

The Car is well equipped including some cool Euro Options, never available in North America;
• Dogleg Close Ratio Gearbox R 2 4
1 3 5
• Rear Sunshade
• Headlamp Washer/Wipers
• Cassette Holder
• Map light Mirror
• Heated Seats
• Leather
• Sunroof
• Front and Rear Foglamps

The car looks beautiful, but has some rust. It needs to be tuned, it runs a bit rich. The Interior is in good condition, the leather shows normal wear on the front seats, no rips or tears. It is insured and can be driven. Also for all you BMW enthusiasts, the Euro Bimmers don’t have Peel and Stick VIN decals on the body panels like the North American ones, but shows no signs of accidents or replacement panels.
This is a Non Cat Euro Model, so stock it is 200BHP, plus the Chip and the Exhaust and the close ratio box, this car is very quick and agile. I have never tracked this car. It has a current air care permit. It is legal and inspected (for BC Canada).
Thanks.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

The reason I ask is because I'm looking at investing into this. Please give me all the advice you can. This would be my first M3 and would be a large sum of money to drop. I could really use the advice.

Thanks,
Dussen

See less See more
#2 ·
What's the mileage?

#3 ·
157,240 km I believe. So maybe close to 110,000 miles?

#4 · (Edited)
#5 ·
Well I was afraid this would happen. I posted this and I talk to the owner and he has sold the car. lol. Go figure. I'm sure that it wasn't someone from the site that stole the sell from under me. But if it was I wish them luck and hope to see pics of the car in the future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.