BMW Werkz banner

New here just got the car today!

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  dooglaz 
#1 ·
I just bought a 94 325i today. It has color matched eyelids and I don't think the original owner would have added them. Was it available from the factory. Also I'd like to upgrade my headlights. If any one can post some pictures of their setup and if it's a one piece assembly with the signals. Thanks

#4 ·
I've got Apexcone headlights from DDM tuning with 55w 6000k HIDs. They're not one piece, corners are separate. Smoked Lamin-X on the headlights and VHT Nite Shades paint on the corners.

#6 ·
Looks great How much did they cost? I see you color matched your lower bumper. I'm getting ready to scrub off the grey stuff on the rocker panels. I was trying to find some non-M sideskirts to throw on instead since I have some rust that ha eaten through both. Bmw sells a replacement metal rocket panel primed for 110 each. So I think I'll just cut out the rust and bondo it. Can you recomend a good rear shock mount?

#7 ·
The headlights were about $240 shipped. That includes 30 LED angel eyes that they don't sell anymore. The bumper was that color when I bought it 2 years ago and I think it's stock. I think replacement rocker panels have to be welded in, structural piece, and I think the stock e46 (99-06) 3 series has an improved rear shock mount. Most vendors sell them or their own improved version. FCP Groton advertises here, I've had good luck with them.

#8 ·
Thanks. I happened to be at the right place at the right time and picked the car up for next to nothing. So far all is good except the rockers and I need to replace struts and shocks. Motor fires up great and it rides smooth even with one of the shocks completly blown. I want to buy another one now. Maybe a coupe. Thanks for the welocome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.