BMW Werkz banner

My '05 ZHP Baby just arrived...check her out !!!

969 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  RebelBeemer 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, It only took 5 days but well worth the wait. Here is my 2005 e46 330i with zhp-package. Unfortunately it isnt stick but after getting her cleaned up and taking a nice drive I find it hard to beleive there isnt anything else done to this car. It corners amazingly. Are all zhp's like this? check out the wheel well gap. Is this stock zhp? I saw several other 330's today and there is waaaayyy more gap. I wonder if this might have any suspension upgrades other than zhp stuff. If any of you other zhp ownerS can tell, please reply. As a first impression, I cant seem to think of any mods I would want to do except for lighting and asthetic stuff. Woohoo!!!:rule tHE PICS ARE ON SNAPFISH, let me know if the links work. OH and by the way, thats my red Ducati 999 next to my bmw

Snapfish: Share Photo:Registration

#6 ·
She's pretty. I just got a black 05, 330i with zhp and premium pkg a few weeks ago. It was an absolute steal of a price too. 10k below trade in. Only had 28,300 miles on it! Runs great. First two miles I put on it was running at 105 mph. I've behaved since then. Just wanted to feel the power.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.