BMW Werkz banner

Sacrilege! E30 Doomed!

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  PhatCat 
#1 ·
OK GET THIS!

Me and my friend Marko went to a junkyard to find a part for the company Ford Taurass, and look what we found:

(read on after the pics)

OKAY, i asked a worker nearby what the deal was, he said some person just dropped that E30 off here just recently because it had a blown head gasket. Right away, i wanted that car (naturally). A head gasket is not hard to fix! So i went to talk to the lady that was (apparently) in charge, and she said:
"oh, you can't buy that car as a whole, we are going to part it out."
i said: "why can't i buy the whole car?"
"oh, it has body damage, someone had used Bondo on it."

OK, where do you guys see any of that? anyway, this was a few days ago. I called back there today, the same b**** answered, and before i even said my name, and that i even wanted to buy the car, she insisted that she was not selling it, but parting it out instead. My friend Marko just called, and asked for the boss there. The lady would not take down his number, but insisted on what the call was about. When MArko finally told her it was about the E30, she insisted once again that it was an irreparable car and therefore would not be sold.

If you are going to part out a car, why would you net even listen to an offer to buy the whole thing? she never even let any of us offer! What is the deal? What's more, here's something else we saw there:

This car was about to be crushed, and looked in perfect condition!!! we asked a worker what the deal was, he said simply that the car was not a big parts car. What if they decide that for the E30??? they sure won't sell it!!

So here is the deal:

This is located in Abingdon, MD. The number for this place is (410)-272-8222. They are called Norman's Auto Parts. I know there are ppl out there that want this car, i do, but i have been turned down twice, without even making an offer!! My friend Marko was turned down, what the hell???

SOMEONE SAVE THIS CAR!!!!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
Then tell them a smart business individual would sell the car at a wholesale rate, knowing that the purchaser would probably spread the name around. If they say no, just say fine i'll buy one from someone who will sell me one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.