BMW Werkz banner

Good BMW mechanic in San Jose area

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  BRracing 
#1 ·
Does anyone know a good honest (not expensive) BMW mechanic around the San Jose to Gilroy area?

#3 ·
Guys,
Let me know what you are looking for and we can help you out. If you would like to see the feedback that we have gotten visit our website at brrperformance.com or email me directly at brracing@gmail.com. I am the owner of the business and we are widley known on E46fanatics, bimmerforums, and m3forum.com. Please let me know if you have any questions and I am happy to provide you with references but mainly the biggest reason as to why people are coming to us is that we are VERY high quality, enthusiast ourselves, and half the rate of any shop out there in the bay area. Let me know by sending me an email.
Thanks

#4 ·
BRracing said:
Guys,
Let me know what you are looking for and we can help you out. If you would like to see the feedback that we have gotten visit our website at brrperformance.com or email me directly at brracing@gmail.com. I am the owner of the business and we are widley known on E46fanatics, bimmerforums, and m3forum.com. Please let me know if you have any questions and I am happy to provide you with references but mainly the biggest reason as to why people are coming to us is that we are VERY high quality, enthusiast ourselves, and half the rate of any shop out there in the bay area. Let me know by sending me an email.
Thanks

do you have a shop close to la...? socal

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.