BMW Werkz banner

tale of some rice

3K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  gbf1lm 
#1 ·
i was driving home from school, getting ready to hit the 405 N. keep in mind im like 700-800 feet from my freeway enterance point. i see some small red circles in the left lane next to me and i automatically know its the rsx. type s or regular whatever. so hes got this major fart pipe, some tints, and a decent sub. red light then green light. i dont peel out, dont dart off the line, just went my way. suddenly i realize im flooring it...maybe just my racing instinct. surprisingly, im still ahead of this guy. must be the fake hyper whites that my sister put for the blinkers. well he should be stick with 200 hp. im in this accord se auto. definitely i shouldnt have beaten him. well we hit about 70-80...not too sure cuz i was distracted. it felt like i was being chased by a swarm of bees. seriously it was like this awful noise that was stuck behind me on my left. but yeah. being in losing conditions i manage to beat a ricer with the ricer car i have to drive. booyah! so i brake to make my exit, see him fly by to sudenly brake for a light as a continue on my merry way back home, hitting the honda wall at 80. well thats my "kill". ok its most likely very boring compared to the other bmw kill stories, but hey. suckier ricer car beating a sucky ricer car. i should get props right...?.....right? ok nm

#2 ·
did you flash the hazards?

#3 ·
i shoulda but i was too busy trying to get onto the freeway

#4 ·
you know what you need...a type r badge...and then...a small trashcan for your exhaust so you have the biggest fart pipe...or cannon i should say

#5 ·
maybe, but i took that rsx-s to school. maybe i can get a hood scoop for $15 or the bov sound producer to add some hp

#8 ·
ricer sign of winning

#12 ·
I had a guy in a 540 flash me like that but we were not racing. We were going about 110 down I-25 though. I just thought he was trying to warn the other drivers because he was driving like an ass, on the shoulder, passing in exit lanes and then coming back into traffic, you know wise things to do.
Ben

#14 ·
you know how we do it America.

#18 ·
Originally posted by daniel318is@Oct 23 2003, 05:55 AM
dont see the sense in flashing ure light when u win
When doing "organized" street racing, at night, with a crowd watching at the starting line, it's hard to see after about a block who is really ahead, especially if it's a close race. Depth perception from 2 faint tailights isn't that great for most people. So, the "winner" turns on his/her 4-ways at the end of the race, so the crowd back at the starting line knows for sure who won.

It's actually not a bad idea, but the ricers have since started doing it in normal day traffic and such, which is just dumb.

#19 ·
sometimes they flash them to initiate a race...i had one guy do it to me in a civic...little did he know that he couldnt take off fast enough and i almost rear ended the mother fucker hahahaha...then i cut into the lane next to him and just redlined right as i passed his passenger window and scared the hell outta him...it was great....good times...now i need my car back dammit

#20 ·
Originally posted by Viperfan@Dec 11 2003, 05:58 PM
hey were do you live that you got on the 405N. if your in the vally, i used to live in Van Nuys. and i still go out there every now and then
irvine for schooling and my home home is in the valley

#21 ·
Originally posted by presto+Dec 15 2003, 05:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (presto @ Dec 15 2003, 05:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Viperfan@Dec 11 2003, 05:58 PM
hey were do you live that you got on the 405N. if your in the vally, i used to live in Van Nuys. and i still go out there every now and then
irvine for schooling and my home home is in the valley [/b][/quote]
where at in the vally?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.