BMW Werkz banner

winter tires for 535xi with sport pkg18" rims

4K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  AlpineSixAndSeven 
#1 ·
I have a 2008 535xi with sport package. I need winter tires but can not find suitable tires to fit. The front is 245/40 r18; rear 275/35 r18. I prefer Michelin x-ice or Bridgestone Blizzack. The rims have a intregrated tire pressure monitoring system so additional rims would be expensive.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

#2 ·
buy a set off of the internet or local tire shop and have a shop swap your tires and put your old tires in garbage bags if there still good. and throw them in you garage...

I like these but they dont have your rear size instock though...

Winter Tire Details - Discount Tire Co.

#4 ·
dgoodloe said:
well...that's the issue. I can"t find the rear tires any where. I think I need another set of rims with the TPMS but I don"t want to go to the 17 or 16 inch rim. The handeling would be different if I put the 245/40 on the rear. Do you agree?
yes the handling would be very different. so you want another set of rims to have winter tires on them? I'll contine look for 275's k? what did you have in mind for rims....

#5 ·
These come in
265/35VR18 which should work for your rear and 245/40VR18 for the front.
Bridgestone Blizzak LM-25

these had wonderful reviews and these should work for your rear tires...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.