WHERE DO YOU STORE THINGS? - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 5-Series (E12,E28, E34, E39, E60)
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

5-Series (E12,E28, E34, E39, E60) Chat relating to the BMW 5-Series of all generations. Specific models include: BMW 518, BMW 520, BMW 520i, BMW 530i, BMW 528i, BMW 530i, BMW 518i, BMW 524d, BMW 525i, BMW 525e, BMW 528e, BMW 540i, BMW 535i, BMW 520d, BMW 525td, BMW 525d, BMW 530d, BMW 525i/xi, BMW 530i/xi. (BMW 5-Series Forum)

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2004, 04:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
rjr
n00b

Car:
Photos:
rjr is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw a great cup holder that fits in the console pocket. Unfortunately, my 6 sp (540i) precludes my using it.

Anyone have any other ideas for that cubby hole?
How about an alternate use for the ashtray.
I have heard rumors that an alternative console exist that include a storage compartment, but have not seen one.

Where does everyone keep their flashlight cell phone, glasses, wallet, maps etc etc.

I can't imagine how anyone breaks their cup holders. I would not dare put a coffee cup in one. I usually carry my coffee with me or leave it on the ground by the door until I return to the car

rjr
rjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2004, 12:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
billB has a reputation beyond reputebillB has a reputation beyond reputebillB has a reputation beyond reputebillB has a reputation beyond reputebillB has a reputation beyond reputebillB has a reputation beyond reputebillB has a reputation beyond reputebillB has a reputation beyond reputebillB has a reputation beyond reputebillB has a reputation beyond reputebillB has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to billB
Remember Germans have an open speed on the autobahn; they don't care much for drinking coffee while doing 165KMPH. But For us at 55MPH you may want to consider the following link; enjoy your coffee for $60 pal
regards
Bill

Catalog Inquire Shopping Basket

5 Series Cup Holder with Accessory Box

Perfect Matching Finish! USD 59.95

5 Series Cup Holder with Accessory Box

Features:
Design & built in the USA
PPG's enamels for a high gloss black
Needs no tools to install
100% statisfaction guaranteed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reference: CUP50001

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weight: 1.00lb

For the 5 Series (1997-2003)

Payment Methods
MasterCard, Visa, Check or Money Order (Personal Checks must first be cleared before items are shipped)

Currency USD
Ref Description Price Quantity Required Add to Basket
CUP50001 5 Series Cup Holder with Accessory Box USD 59.95 each

Other Options Year of your vehicle 1997199819992000200120022003
Model Number of your Vehicle ie 540 528

5 Series Front and Rear Seat Cup Holders

Catalog Inquire Shopping Basket

Cup Holders Limited
1355 W Palmetto Park Road, Boca Raton, FL, 33486 USA
Tel: 800-692-2159
billB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 07:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
terri is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by rjr@Aug 25 2004, 05:11 PM
I saw a great cup holder that fits in the console pocket. Unfortunately, my 6 sp (540i) precludes my using it.

I have heard rumors that an alternative console exist that include a storage compartment, but have not seen one.

Where does everyone keep their flashlight cell phone, glasses, wallet, maps etc etc.

I can't imagine how anyone breaks their cup holders. I would not dare put a coffee cup in one. I usually carry my coffee with me or leave it on the ground by the door until I return to the car

rjr
Warning: Do not leave the cupholder (located closest to the passenger window)open because the slightest nudge will knock it down and break it off. What a stupid place to put a cupholder so close to the passenger door and window, where the passenger is entering in and out.

As for the "no room", I keep everything in my purse (for females). Yes, it's not made for americans. But funny, cuz most of these BMW's are purchased by americans.

Watch out for noise problems like creeking around windows/doors and brakes grinding. This started happening to me at 8,000 miles. The i drive always messes up.

Hope yours was made from a better production line. I will never buy a BMW again. It's just not worth the money. I'm not going to be that stupid again and buy for image.
terri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 08:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
'89 635 csi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by terri+Sep 14 2004, 08:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (terri @ Sep 14 2004, 08:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rjr@Aug 25 2004, 05:11 PM

rjr
Warning: Do not leave the cupholder (located closest to the passenger window)open because the slightest nudge will knock it down and break it off. What a stupid place to put a cupholder so close to the passenger door and window, where the passenger is entering in and out.

As for the "no room", I keep everything in my purse (for females). Yes, it's not made for americans. But funny, cuz most of these BMW's are purchased by americans.

Watch out for noise problems like creeking around windows/doors and brakes grinding. This started happening to me at 8,000 miles. The i drive always messes up.

Hope yours was made from a better production line. I will never buy a BMW again. It's just not worth the money. I'm not going to be that stupid again and buy for image. [/b][/quote]
DAMN!!!!!
I'm kind of new here but, I think you should leave and never come back!!!!!
'84 528e - Soon to be 533i
'96 Jeep Cherokee 4WD
OO=[][]=OO
'89 635 csi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 07:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
BeelZibub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by terri+Sep 15 2004, 03:32 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (terri @ Sep 15 2004, 03:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rjr@Aug 25 2004, 05:11 PM

rjr

Hope yours was made from a better production line. I will never buy a BMW again. It's just not worth the money. I'm not going to be that stupid again and buy for image. [/b][/quote]
Think you'll find Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia are all individually (let alone congomoratley) much bigger places than America and due to this take up much more BMW sales than the US, especially Europe which is by far the biggest market, the location of the manufacturer, and, the reason BMW's are not designed for Americans.

Don't be such a dumb bitch.
BeelZibub is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 5-Series (E12,E28, E34, E39, E60)