i bought a 04 530i 3 months ago. i had a couple of problems with it.
1. i would use the auto roll up, the window would go up 3/4 of the way then kick back down. ( dealer fixed that with a so called software upgrade)
2. mildew smell coming from ac during initial start ( dealer fixed that)
3. what up with the noisy doors. ( dealer lubed the seales fixed for about 2 weeks now slowly coming back)
4. now this happened a couple of days ago. the drivers cup holder began to stick when i tried to open it. about 3 days later when i was closing it something snapped now it stays open. ( need to take in for service)
5. today i get a faulty passenger airbag light
my question is for all the previous bmw owners. is it normal to have these issues or would it be because its a new model and bmw is still trying to figure out all of the glitches left on it. i mean i love the car but it just bums me out that i am having things go wrong so early. i had a 2001 e class before and never really had so many issues in such a short period of time.