BMW Werkz banner

IS THIS TRUE

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  545ismg 
#1 ·
Is it TRUE...i have heard of a way to unlock the navigation screen so that it plays dvds in a new 5 series is this tru if so does anybody know how to do so

#2 ·
The new NAV, even though it is set to read DVD files, will not play DVD movies it just doesn't have the software to do so....Previous NAV systems did have TV, but as a european option only (can be hacked into though)...I've heard of people opening the NAV computer to change things so it will play DVD's, but it will VOID the warrenty if you open the NAV computer.

#3 ·
Originally posted by 325isBaby@Jul 20 2004, 06:51 PM
The new NAV, even though it is set to read DVD files, will not play DVD movies it just doesn't have the software to do so....Previous NAV systems did have TV, but as a european option only (can be hacked into though)...I've heard of people opening the NAV computer to change things so it will play DVD's, but it will VOID the warrenty if you open the NAV computer.
ill prolly wait for the warranty to be :deal and then go for it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.