Well, I've worked on it a bunch, but, so far, no change.
I removed the old calliper and replaced it with a used one I had handy. The piston compressed just fine during installation; didn't have to force or anything like that. Bled the brake line properly too. Ended up tighter than before.
Finally, we traced the line up to the ABS control module and bled there. A bunch of black crap came out of it in the fluid. It did release some pressure though, but, now I'm right back where I started from.
I have a feeling the problem may lay in the ABS module and I may have to take it to BMW to have them confirm or deny that, unless someone has a better idea.
Last edited by 6670charger; 05-01-2011 at 02:00 AM.