BMW Werkz banner

Questions on some BMW rules of pimpage

10K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  528eOwner 
#1 ·
Well after a nice long look on what the internet has to offer for a 1987 528e, I decided that there was enough parts out there to make it look very sporty. Unfortunately i cant get the bekker seats i wanted because it would ruin the interiour design (everything is beige, bekker seats are black). I found a nice front spoiler and some actual nice parts @ www.kormanfastbmw.com. I am a body mechanic and can personally paint it any colors i want to, also any design so i was wondering what you would do to this car as suggestions. Please send design idea paint designs pictures or color suggestions or any opinions at all. ( I was thinking about putting an aggressive spoiler on, is that a euro car no no?) thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Man... i love that car... sweeeet choice! :thumbs friend of mine has a recently repainted black (sry i dont really kno wut kind of black!) Ill try to get a pic of it and post it for u... I wouldnt go for tooo agressive of a spoiler/aerokits, just subtle stuff to make it look very balanced allaround. Good performance upgrade to start would be to chip it... not sure which brands u should look at but shop around a bit... .bavauto is a great shop u should def. look into for ur 528. Welcome to forums, and good luck with ur sweet new ride man!

#3 ·
Thanks, I'll keep the post updated with pictures from whatever I do to it. Im gonna get my seat re-upholstered to save some cash. Ill try to go as subtle as I can with the modifications but for colors i was thinking like a gold with white details because the interior is so cream colored and not dark.

#4 ·
I was thinking of a cool forest green paint to go along with your interior.

#7 ·
I'm liking it. Good job! The rims/wheels/lowering make a huge difference. :thumbs

How about with that deep blue I've seen on some M3's?

Maybe take the front license plate off and put medium tint on the back/rear windows (not too dark). And a small spoiler on the rear.

#8 ·
Damn that was one PIMP paintshop. It actaully looks nice, but we need a new front spoiler, perhaps an M bumper?

#13 ·
Nice job. Try some simpler rims some time.
You could probably make some $ doing this for various mods for people who are thinking about upgrading their ride.

#22 ·
I think the rims need to be wider to give the whole car better proportion. I would lower the suspension just a little bit for more of an aggressive stance rather than Cali low-rider theme. lol I think this car would look terrific in black with 5% limo tints and Ti350 tint on windshield.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.