Piss in gas tank. - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
5-Series (E12,E28, E34, E39, E60) Chat relating to the BMW 5-Series of all generations. Specific models include: BMW 518, BMW 520, BMW 520i, BMW 530i, BMW 528i, BMW 530i, BMW 518i, BMW 524d, BMW 525i, BMW 525e, BMW 528e, BMW 540i, BMW 535i, BMW 520d, BMW 525td, BMW 525d, BMW 530d, BMW 525i/xi, BMW 530i/xi. (BMW 5-Series Forum)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 10:43 AM
5th Gear Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
d3ity will become famous soon enough d3ity will become famous soon enough
(Thread Starter)
Piss in gas tank.

So I've finally found out why my car is using tons of gas and running like crap.

I found out someone pissed in my gas tank. After I'm done beating the crap out of them with an e34 camshaft, what can I do to get my car running properly again?

If it matters, my car was almost out of gas when this happened, I had to raise the compression with oil in the spark plugs and add a few gallons of gas to get it started. I figured the car was just flooded, but now that I know what it was, how can I get the car back to running normal? Piles of octane boost, fuel injector cleaner and drygas? Or is there something more I need to do?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 10:52 AM
I am Teh Edumacator.

Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Teh Prof
Wow. I wish I had some suggestions.

How did you piss someone off that badly?

1999 E39 540i/6-VF Stage 1 S/C, Dinan exhaust, Dinan strut+shock braces, Dinan ltwt flywheel + clutch, Dinan Brembo BBK, Dinan monoball, H&R Springs, Koni Yellows, M5 sways, Dinan forged 18" wheels, &c.

1995 E38 740i. Highly modded. Faster than you.

Sold 2-28-07: 1997 E36 M3/4, 8-30-05 RIP 1997 528i

Lindsay fan club member.
#3 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 11:40 AM
drz
Administrator

drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to drz Send a message via MSN to drz
Octane booster sounds like a good idea. Also, try to keep your gas tank as close to topped off as possible with the highest octane gas you can get. You can always just siphon out the gas/urine mix (gross, I know) and fill it up with good gas. You pretty much need the water and other impurities to be flushed out. In my opinion, the best way to get that done quickly is to extract the contents of the tank.

#4 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 12:14 PM
Millions of them.

Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
I am speechless ... people disappoint me severely.

#5 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 12:57 PM
5th Gear Member

BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BMWJNKY Send a message via Yahoo to BMWJNKY
If you have an E28 or E34 there should be a plug in the bottom of the tank you can take out and drain everything out. If you have an E39 take out the fuel pump and use a hand pump to remove as much as you can from the tank.
#6 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 01:05 PM
5th Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
It was my fucking roommate.

Apparently he did this for no fucking apparent reason. Later in the week he decided it would be a great idea to beat up his girlfriend. I already broke three of his ribs and his nose. And now that I found this out I'm paying him another visit. This time he's getting hurt.
#7 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 01:06 PM
The Messican

MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MiguelACA
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3UOND
Wow. I wish I had some suggestions.

How did you piss someone off that badly?

no shit....what do you have to do to someone that would make them piss in your gas tank...i mean...come on?

A morning of awkwardness is better than a night of loneliness
#8 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 01:07 PM
5th Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Also in the spirt of one upping him, my buddy is stopping over with a tube of valve grinding compound in order to return the favor. We'll see how long his motor lasts with a tube of that floating around in the oil.

Anyway, I'm guessing it's just the fact that my car isn't a piece of shit that has him pissed. He drives a 91 Nissan Sentra with heavy front end damage thanks to him being an ass and driving way too fast. He can't even turn the wheel lock to lock on the thing because he bent the whole front end up so badly. This is after he wrecked his dad's honda running from a jersey state cop while drunk. He pretty much managed to fuck his entire life up in 24 hours. The kid used to be one of my best friends. I've known him since I was 7 years old. When I saw him go to hit his girlfriend though, all that dissapeared. He's a fucking scumbag and I have no pity for him at all.

Last edited by d3ity; 08-21-2007 at 01:11 PM.
#9 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 02:12 PM
I am Teh Edumacator.

Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Teh Prof
So I gather that is <i>EX</i> -roommate now?

1999 E39 540i/6-VF Stage 1 S/C, Dinan exhaust, Dinan strut+shock braces, Dinan ltwt flywheel + clutch, Dinan Brembo BBK, Dinan monoball, H&R Springs, Koni Yellows, M5 sways, Dinan forged 18" wheels, &c.

1995 E38 740i. Highly modded. Faster than you.

Sold 2-28-07: 1997 E36 M3/4, 8-30-05 RIP 1997 528i

Lindsay fan club member.
#10 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 02:17 PM
5th Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Definatley. He's pretty fucked too. Without me and my other roommate there is no way in hell he can afford to keep that place. We made all the money that kept that place going.
#11 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 04:41 PM
Keep it Copacetic

///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ///M Power
I'd use a crowbar on them. Camshafts are hollow.

1995 BMW M3 Turbo - Dakar/Black
#12 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 04:51 PM
n00b

Funkdoobiest is on a distinguished road
I'm sure you can just use a bottle of water remover or even a bottle of rubbing alcohol. They displace water and make it run through the system. The rubbing alcohol was recommended by my fuel systems teacher when I went to an automotive technical school. He told us not to waste our money on those water removers and that it's perfectly fine.
#13 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 10:00 PM
Sodium Chloride

saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to saltshaker185 Send a message via MSN to saltshaker185
heh drain the tank if you can as much as possible then replace the fuel filter (alot o piss will get trapped in there thats not in the tank) and fill it up with the highest octane you can find and id run a bottle of seafoam through your car also... (not all at once though... that shit is pretty strong stuff)
#14 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 11:49 PM
3rd Gear Member

Kissner is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Kissner
How much piss are we talking? If it's not alot, just filling your tank should flush it thru. If u disperse the average persons amount of piss in 16 gallons of gas, it shouldn't effect it too much. The smartest option would be to siphon out as much as u can and run seafoam thru it. Replacing the fuel filter wouldn't be a bad idea either, plus it's only twenty bucks.
As far as your roommate goes, i'm sorry that he's a bitch. Only bitches hit girls. If you ever want help beating him, give send me a message on here and i'll be there
#15 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 12:02 AM
LYFE SUCK5

Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Ivan
ha, im kinda jealous. dont get too many opportunities in life to give someone as big of an asskicking as he deserves. i would enjoy it greatly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 5-Series (E12,E28, E34, E39, E60)