Photoshoped a Little - Need 2nd Opinions Please! - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
5-Series (E12,E28, E34, E39, E60) Chat relating to the BMW 5-Series of all generations. Specific models include: BMW 518, BMW 520, BMW 520i, BMW 530i, BMW 528i, BMW 530i, BMW 518i, BMW 524d, BMW 525i, BMW 525e, BMW 528e, BMW 540i, BMW 535i, BMW 520d, BMW 525td, BMW 525d, BMW 530d, BMW 525i/xi, BMW 530i/xi. (BMW 5-Series Forum)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 12:45 AM
Neutral Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Scyrusurcys is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Photoshoped a Little - Need 2nd Opinions Please!

Hey guys, I found some wheels on eBay for very cheap and I think they look awesome. I PS'ed them onto my car (along with clear corners, blackout trim, lowered and tint). Tell me what you all think about a future transformation into:

Original (PS'ed with new Wheels and lowered):

-Scyrus
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 12:51 AM
5th Gear Member

CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute
I prefer your car as it is now...just do the tint.
I love your wheels, and I think the little orange sides stand out well on the black.

#3 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 12:53 AM
3rd Gear Member

jnstrcklnd is just really nice jnstrcklnd is just really nice jnstrcklnd is just really nice jnstrcklnd is just really nice
Yeah. The rims on your car now are NICE!

#4 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 12:59 AM
Neutral Member

Scyrusurcys is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
They WOULD be nice if I hadn't gone and scrubbed the hell out of both the rears. This was when I had low profile tires on which were level with the edge of the rims. I've got larger tires on now that the wheels have been messed up.

I've read up on a DIY wheel-scratch repair but I really would never have the time to perform it. Oh well, thanks for the comments so far guys!

-Scyrus
#5 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 01:40 AM
3rd Gear Member

jnstrcklnd is just really nice jnstrcklnd is just really nice jnstrcklnd is just really nice jnstrcklnd is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scyrusurcys
They WOULD be nice if I hadn't gone and scrubbed the hell out of both the rears. This was when I had low profile tires on which were level with the edge of the rims. I've got larger tires on now that the wheels have been messed up.

I've read up on a DIY wheel-scratch repair but I really would never have the time to perform it. Oh well, thanks for the comments so far guys!
Just Photoshop them!!

#6 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 04:43 AM
da_administrator

da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to da_bull
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosBlack
I prefer your car as it is now...just do the tint.
I love your wheels, and I think the little orange sides stand out well on the black.
Ditto...

Its unfortunate about your wheels, but I, too, like the simple 5-spoke style, (no rivets, cuts, recesses, etc.) and you'd be suprised how the tint will transform your car. Nothing too dark, like a 25-35% on all 7 winders. Don't mix and match shades, these cars as well as most 4-doors, look better when you keep the same shade all the way around. It just looks WAY more classy/professional. Good luck with your decision.

-There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary, and those who do not.

-If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under...Ronald Reagan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 5-Series (E12,E28, E34, E39, E60)