BMW Werkz banner

OT: Group Buy - PIAA Light Bulbs

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  alohalc 
#1 ·
Hi guys :wave, I'm sorry to post something off topic again :p but I just want to spread some good news. I have a friend lives in Japan and he can help us to buy some original, brand new, factory sealed Japanese version PIAA light bulbs. Oh, now I sound like a salesperson B) but don't make me confuse you, both of us don't have any commission at all :nope. He's just like all of us, proud owner of BMW and loves his cars :driving. He also has a M.Benz S500, Jaguar XJR, and VW Beetle :confused. Some of you might remember me and I posted something about changing my E60's foglights before. The bulbs that I'm using right now are shipped by him.

Ok, now back to the topic. I can only ask him to do this favor for me if I have an order of 10 pairs or more of same size and same color temperature bulbs. Two reasons: 1) he will try to ask for a better price from the shop if he buys more. 2) it'll be too much trouble for him to go back and forth the shop and the post office.

E60's foglight bulb size is HB4 or 9006 (same size but called differently in different places).
E39's headlight and foglight bulb sizes are the same, H7.
Sorry, not sure about other models since I've only owned a E39 before and E60 now but not other bimmers :(.

The following list is just giving you an idea, other sizes are available but not sure about other models.

Model Name: PIAA Xtreme Force Bulb
Model Number: H-259
Color Temperature: 4700K
Size: HB (fits all cars that require HB3/9005 or HB4/9006 bulb)
Description: The PIAA Xtreme Force bulb has a color temperature at 4700K which send out a color very similar to the HID white but with a little blue tinted color. With a 55W power, it is able to produce the light as strong as a regular 110W halogen light bulb. PIAA headlight bulbs can surely save energy of your car and yet given you a better visibility. Xtreme Force is a high efficiency bulb design with 20% more blue color than Xtreme White (other model from PIAA). They emit a stunning, high output, cool blue white light beams.

Model Name: PIAA Plasma Spark Blue Bulb
Model Number: H-290
Color Temperature: 7500K
Size: HB (fits all cars that require HB3/9005 or HB4/9006 bulb)
Description: The PIAA Plasma Spark Blue bulb has a color temperature at 7500K which send out a color very similar to the HID white but with a little blue tinted color. With a 55W power, it is able to produce the light as strong as a regular 100W halogen light bulb. PIAA headlight bulbs can surely save energy of your car and yet given you a better visibility.

If anyone is interested, please email me directly and let me know the size, color temperature, model name, model number, and quantity that you want. I'll try my very best to reply your mail as soon as I can. You are more than welcome to ask for other PIAA models and sizes but I cannot guarantee that my friend is able to find them. Just a little reminder, I can only order the same size and same color for 10 pairs or more.

Sorry for the long off topic post but just can't help to share this good news to you all :thumbs. Thank you very much again.

:bimmer

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.