BMW Werkz banner

Need Carfax Report, Please Help F U Have Carfax Ac

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  ozbmw 
#1 ·
:help Please help if you have carfax time left. I sold my BMW and miss it. But now, there is a nice deal on a 1997 528i (77000 miles for $10,500), This won’t last for more than half a day. Please get me a carfax report if you have carfax acc. The vin number is: WBADD6323VBW21523

Thanks a whole lot in advance :D

#2 ·
Originally posted by ozbmw@May 11 2005, 10:01 AM
:help Please help if you have carfax time left. I sold my BMW and miss it. But now, there is a nice deal on a 1997 528i (77000 miles for $10,500), This won’t last for more than half a day. Please get me a carfax report if you have carfax acc. The vin number is: WBADD6323VBW21523

Thanks a whole lot in advance :D
[snapback]343270[/snapback]​

Since its establishment as an independent company in 1986, CARFAX has collected the largest vehicle history database in North America. This database currently includes over 3 billion records from thousands of public and private sources.

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. Other information about this vehicle, including problems, may not have been reported to CARFAX. Use this report as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car.

Good News -- Vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee! No severe problems (major accidents, fire, flood damage, major odometer problems or lemon history) were ever reported by a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) for this 1997 BMW 528I AUTOMATIC (WBADD6323VBW21523). If you find that any of these severe problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.

You must register at www.CARFAX.com to activate this free guarantee!

CARFAX Talking CarTM
The story of this 1997 BMW 528I AUTOMATIC (WBADD6323VBW21523) according to our interpretation of the information reported to CARFAX:
This sedan has had 2 owners and was owned in California. It was originally registered as a lease vehicle. The leasing company actually owned this vehicle and collected payments from the individual leasing it until the vehicle was sold or the lease expired.
It has had no minor or moderate accidents reported to CARFAX.
It has had no DMV-reported total loss events, like a major accident, fire or flood.
It has not been reported by a DMV as having an Exceeds Mechanical Limits or Not Actual Mileage title.
It has a consistent mileage history with no indication of an odometer rollback. It was driven an average of 10,121 miles per year, which is lower than the industry average of 15,000. The last odometer reading, reported on 07/02/2004, was 71,308 miles.
It was not reported by a DMV as a Manufacturer Buyback (LEMON).
Its basic warranty has expired. You may want to discuss an extended warranty with your dealer.
Go to the Detailed Vehicle History for the complete history and a glossary of terms.

Report Summary
1. ACCIDENT CHECK

Total Loss Check No Severe Accidents Reported by a DMV - Buyback Guarantee!
Other Accident Indicators No Accident Indicators Reported
2. MILEAGE ACCURACY CHECK

Truth-In-Mileage Check No Odometer Problems Reported by a DMV - Buyback Guarantee!
Odometer Rollback Check No Potential Odometer Rollback Found
Mileage Consistency Check No Inconsistent Odometer Reading Found
3. LEMON CHECK®
No Mfr. Buyback Reported by a DMV - Buyback Guarantee!
4. OWNERSHIP CHECK

Number of Owners 2 Estimated Owner(s)
Type of Owners Originally Registered as a Lease Vehicle
5. RECALL CHECK
BMW Does Not Report Recalls to CARFAX
6. WARRANTY CHECK
No Coverage Remaining on Basic Warranty. Interested in an Extended Warranty?
DETAILED VEHICLE HISTORY 13 HISTORY RECORDS REPORTED
Tell us what you know about this vehicle

Year/Make/Model: 1997 BMW 528I AUTOMATIC

Body Style: SEDAN 4 DR
Engine: 2.8L L6 PFI DOHC 24V
Fuel: GASOLINE
Driveline: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
Manufactured in: GERMANY
Safety Equipment: 4 wheel ABS, Dual front air bags/active (manual) belts

Standard Equipment: Power Windows, Power Steering, Air Conditioning, AM / FM Cassette, Power Brakes, Power sun / moon roof, Tilt Wheel, 6-digit Odometer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still looking for the perfect BMW 528I AUTOMATIC? Check out a list of them in your area.

FREE to you from CARFAX. With the CARFAX Vehicle History Report, you get all this additional information to help you make the right decision when buying or selling a used car or truck.

How safe and reliable is this 1997 BMW 528I AUTOMATIC?
Find out with the CARFAX Safety & Reliability Report.

Looking for other 1997 BMW 528I AUTOMATIC vehicles like this one in your area?
Get a complete, up-to-date list of CARFAX Hot Listings

What are other CARFAX customers saying about this 1997 BMW 528I AUTOMATIC?
Share what you know about this vehicle - Add a CARFAX Customer Rating & Comment.

Helping your teen learn to drive?
Get safe teen driving tips and information with the CARFAX Safe Teen Drivers Program.

Total Loss Check:

GOOD NEWS! No severe damage events were ever reported by a DMV for this 1997 BMW 528I AUTOMATIC (WBADD6323VBW21523). If you find that any of the following severe problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Salvage Title Loss Due To Fire Title
Junk Title Flood Damage Title
Rebuilt/Reconstructed Title Hail Damage Title
Dismantled Title Canadian Total Loss

Other Accident Indicators:

This 1997 BMW 528I AUTOMATIC (WBADD6323VBW21523) had no accident indicators reported to CARFAX from its sources. This section checks for accidents and/or related damage reported from many public and private sources. Not all accidents are reported to CARFAX. A vehicle inspection completed by your dealer or professional mechanic is recommended.

No Salvage Auction Record Reported No Crash Test Vehicle Record Reported
No Fire Damage Record Reported No Airbag Deployment Record Reported
No Frame Damage Record Reported No Damage Disclosure Record Reported
No Police Accident Record Reported

CARFAX depends on public and private sources for its accident data. Each one of these sources has different processing times. CARFAX can only report what is in our database on 11.May.2005 10:35:10. New data will result in a change to this report.
Not all accidents are reported to the Police. Tell us if you know of other fender benders, accidents or damage.

Register FREE Guarantee | CARFAX Help Center

Truth-In-Mileage Check:

GOOD NEWS! No major odometer problems were ever reported by a DMV under the Truth-In-Mileage Act for this 1997 BMW 528I AUTOMATIC (WBADD6323VBW21523). If you find that any of the following odometer problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Not Actual Mileage Title - issued by DMV when the owner discloses mileage fraud or a broken odometer.
Exceeds Mechanical Limits Title - issued by DMV when the owner discloses an odometer rollover.

Odometer Rollback Check:

CARFAX found no odometer rollbacks for this 1997 BMW 528I AUTOMATIC (WBADD6323VBW21523). Rollbacks reported in this section originate from readings collected by a DMV or other verifiable source.

Mileage Consistency Check:

CARFAX found no inconsistent odometer readings in the mileage history of this 1997 BMW 528I AUTOMATIC (WBADD6323VBW21523).

Date: Mileage:
06/18/1997 60
03/29/2000 39,490
04/21/2000 39,508
06/19/2002 57,728
07/02/2004 71,308

Average miles driven per year 10,121 CARFAX AdvisorTM Compare this vehicle's average annual mileage to the industry average of 15,000 miles per year. Use this comparison to determine how this vehicle was driven.

Do you know this vehicle's current mileage? Tell us and help protect others from mileage fraud.

GOOD NEWS! No manufacturer buyback was ever reported by a DMV for this 1997 BMW 528I AUTOMATIC (WBADD6323VBW21523). If you find that a manufacturer buyback was reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Ownership History:

CARFAX estimates that this 1997 BMW 528I AUTOMATIC (WBADD6323VBW21523) had 2 owner(s). CARFAX analyzed this vehicle's title history and other supporting events to identify potential ownership transfers. In compliance with the U.S. privacy laws, CARFAX does not collect or report owner names or addresses.

Estimated Owners: Date: Location:
1st owner 07/10/1997 California
2nd owner 06/12/2000 California

CARFAX AdvisorTM
The cost of ownership varies by vehicle. Go to Edmunds.com to check the recommended service schedule and estimated costs for this vehicle.

Types of Owners:

This 1997 BMW 528I AUTOMATIC (WBADD6323VBW21523) was checked for 8 types of registrations.

No Personal Use Registration Reported No Fleet Registration Reported
Lease Registration Reported No Commercial Registration Reported
No Rental Registration Reported No Non-Profit Registration Reported
No Taxi Registration Reported No Built to Non U.S. Standards Record Reported

Do you have information about how this vehicle was used or driven? Tell us what you know.

BMW does not report recall information for specific vehicles to CARFAX.
Go to the CARFAX SAFETY & RELIABILITY REPORT for recalls issued by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration for the 1997 BMW 528I AUTOMATIC. You can also contact an authorized dealership or BMW at 1-800-334-4269 to find out if this 1997 BMW 528I AUTOMATIC (WBADD6323VBW21523) still has recalls that require repair.

For your convenience, CARFAX has estimated the remaining original manufacturer warranty coverage based on information reported to us on this 1997 BMW 528I AUTOMATIC (WBADD6323VBW21523). Please confirm remaining factory warranty and extended warranty options with your dealer. Interested in an extended warranty?

Estimated start date of warranty: 06/18/1997
Last reading reported on 07/02/2004: 71,308 miles Recalculate with current mileage
Today's Date: May 11, 2005

Type of Coverage: Original Warranty: Estimated Remaining Coverage:
Basic 48 months or 50,000 miles Coverage expired
Drivetrain 48 months or 50,000 miles Coverage expired
Emissions 24 months or 24,000 miles Coverage expired
Corrosion 72 months or unlimited mileage Coverage expired
Transferable Transferable at no cost Same
Roadside Assistance 48 months or 50,000 miles Coverage expired
Safety Belt & Inflatable Restraint No data reported to CARFAX
Specific Components 96 months or 80,000 miles 2 months or 8,692 miles
Notes: Manufacturer covers emissions components under basic warranty. Emissions coverage may vary by state. Refer to owners manual for specific details. Transferable: no cost, unlimited owners covered. Corrosion coverage may require a once a year inspection. Models sold after 10/01/96 have 3 years or 36,000 miles schedules maintenance coverage.

CARFAX Warranty Check provides an estimate of this vehicle's remaining warranty coverage. It does not take into account some vehicle history events. For example, major accidents resulting in Salvage or Junk titles that may void the original manufacturer warranty or ownership transfers that may decrease warranty coverage. This warranty information is only valid for vehicles manufactured for sale in the US. Complete warranty coverage information is available for this vehicle at the BMW web site.

CARFAX searched more than 3 billion records from over 5,300 sources and found 13 record(s) for this 1997 BMW 528I AUTOMATIC (WBADD6323VBW21523).

Date:
Mileage Reading:
Source:
General Comments:

05/01/1997 US Customs
Vehicle exported from
Germany
and imported to
Port Hueneme, CA

06/18/1997 60 California
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Campbell, CA
Odometer reading reported for title
or registration

07/10/1997 California
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Title issued or updated
First owner reported
Registered as lease vehicle

07/15/1997 California
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Registered as
lease vehicle

06/19/1999 California
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Campbell, CA
Title issued or updated
Registered as lease vehicle

03/29/2000 Vehicle Repair Center
Los Altos, CA
Vehicle serviced

03/29/2000 39,490 California
Inspection Station
Los Altos, CA
Passed emissions inspection

04/21/2000 39,508 California
Motor Vehicle Dept.
San Jose, CA
Odometer reading reported for title
or registration

06/12/2000 California
Motor Vehicle Dept.
San Jose, CA
Title issued or updated
New owner reported
Loan or lien reported

06/12/2000 California
Motor Vehicle Dept.
San Jose, CA
Title issued or updated
Loan or lien reported

06/19/2002 Vehicle Repair Center
Los Altos, CA
Vehicle serviced

06/19/2002 57,728 California
Inspection Station
Los Altos, CA

07/02/2004 71,308 California
Inspection Station

Tell us what you know about this vehicle

Detailed Vehicle History Definitions:

First Owner
When the first owner(s) obtains a title from a Department of Motor Vehicles as proof of ownership.

Lease
When someone leases a car from a dealer, the dealer actually sells the vehicle to a leasing company. The leasing company then collects payments for the vehicle from the new owner for 24, 36, 48 or more months. A leasing company can be an independent car dealer or a car manufacturer.

New Owner Reported
When a vehicle is sold to a new owner, the Title must be transferred to the new owner(s) at a Department of Motor Vehicles.

CARFAX
BUYBACK GUARANTEE

If you find that any of these severe problems were reported by a Department of Motor Vehicles and were not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.

Severe Damage: Odometer Problems: Lemon History:
Salvage/Junk

Rebuilt/Reconstructed

Dismantled

Fire/Flood/Hail

Canadian Total Loss
Exceeds Mechanical Limits

Not Actual Mileage
Manufacturer Buyback

Your CARFAX Buyback Coverage:
Vehicle: Transferable Coverage: Activation:
1997 BMW 528I AUTOMATIC
WBADD6323VBW21523 05/11/2005 - 05/11/2006 REQUIRED --
ACTIVATE TODAY!

Activation Required

Go to www.carfax.com
Terms and Conditions Apply
CARFAX agrees to buy this vehicle back from the holder of this Vehicle History Report if the report indicates the vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee and a Branded Title, as fully defined in the Terms and Conditions, actually exists for this vehicle. YOU MUST REGISTER TO ACTIVATE THIS FREE GUARANTEE (www.carfax.com) in order to be eligible for payment. View Terms and Conditions (www.carfax.com/guarantee/hctermsanddef.cfm).

Additional Services & Resources:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Car Price Quote Vehicle Financing Insurance Center Pre-purchase Inspection Extended Warranty

CARFAX Disclaimer:

CARFAX DEPENDS ON ITS SOURCES FOR THE ACCURACY AND RELIABILITY OF ITS INFORMATION. THEREFORE, NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ASSUMED BY CARFAX OR ITS AGENTS FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS REPORT. CARFAX FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CARFAX®

Need help? Please visit our Help Center at www.carfax.com.

© 2005 CARFAX, Inc., an R.L. Polk & Co. company. All rights reserved. Patents pending. 11.May.2005 10:35:10

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.