BMW Werkz banner

Im Just Got My First Bmw!

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  NY530i 
#1 ·
Well, I sold my Jeep and got my first BMW. I love it.

530i Electric blue, 5speed, sport pkg, just about every option. Just intro'n myself.

See you guys around...

#2 ·
Originally posted by NY530i@Jul 28 2005, 07:56 AM
Well, I sold my Jeep and got my first BMW. I love it.

530i Electric blue, 5speed, sport pkg, just about every option. Just intro'n myself.

See you guys around...

http://www.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=...964/t_=29514998
[snapback]365687[/snapback]​

NY530i

Welcome to our forum as per the forum rules it doesn't allow any TYPE of adds here.....deleting the link above will be greatly appreciated......wish you to enjoy your stay with us...later

regards
billb

#4 ·
Originally posted by sp0rky@Jul 28 2005, 01:18 PM
You sure thats an ad? I think its just a link to his photo album so we can see, but it just happens to be a service that we need to be registered to see.

Either way - your album can't be found it says... post other pics here?

Congrats on the purchase!
[snapback]365727[/snapback]​

Sp0rky

I am not sure what it is...since registration is required...Thats why I did capitalize the word TYPE above pending verification from the poster.....I did not register to find out....otherwise I would have deleted it.....

regards
billb

#5 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. It is supposed to be a link to see a pic of the car. Im guess'n it wont work.

I try'd to make is an but it wont to that so I did the link. Ill delete it anyway since it dont work.

Thanks again!

[quote][i]Originally posted by billB+Jul 28 2005, 01:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(billB @ Jul 28 2005, 01:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sp0rky[/i]@Jul 28 2005, 01:18 PM
[b]You sure thats an ad? I think its just a link to his photo album so we can see, but it just happens to be a service that we need to be registered to see.

Either way - your album can't be found it says... post other pics here?

Congrats on the purchase!
[right][snapback]365727[/snapback][/right]
[/b][/quote]

Sp0rky

I am not sure what it is...since registration is required...Thats why I did capitalize the word TYPE above pending verification from the poster.....I did not register to find out....otherwise I would have deleted it.....

regards
billb
[right][snapback]365736[/snapback][/right]
[/b][/quote]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.