I'm back, with good pictures of the E39 this time. - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

» Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 5-Series (E12,E28, E34, E39, E60)
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

5-Series (E12,E28, E34, E39, E60) Chat relating to the BMW 5-Series of all generations. Specific models include: BMW 518, BMW 520, BMW 520i, BMW 530i, BMW 528i, BMW 530i, BMW 518i, BMW 524d, BMW 525i, BMW 525e, BMW 528e, BMW 540i, BMW 535i, BMW 520d, BMW 525td, BMW 525d, BMW 530d, BMW 525i/xi, BMW 530i/xi. (BMW 5-Series Forum)

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2009, 07:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kai
4th Gear Member

Car: E39 Alpine White 528i, E34-Sold.
Photos:
Kai has much to be proud ofKai has much to be proud ofKai has much to be proud ofKai has much to be proud ofKai has much to be proud ofKai has much to be proud ofKai has much to be proud ofKai has much to be proud ofKai has much to be proud of
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Kai
Smile I'm back, with good pictures of the E39 this time.

Hey guys, I haven't been on in...wow, something like 7 or 8 months probably. Last time I was on I posted some bad pics of the '97 528i I got after my E34's transmission hit the dust and decided it was time to move on. So I have some time today, no homework...that I'm doing at least, and no scholarship applications at the moment so I have some nice pictures. I was taking my girlfriend to a cabin after Merlefest (doubt many of you know what that is) and a major storm that no one had any warning of came through on the way and visibility was zero, got stuck in the mud beside the cabin so my baby was filthy. Drove her around yesterday after I got her out of the mud and realized last night that a low beam was out, so these pictures are right after a complete inside and out cleaning and with new head lights, so this is as good as she has been since I've got her, hope you enjoy. I hope some people I used to talk to are still around.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Lives/e395.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Lives/e394.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...e397copy-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Lives/e393.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Lives/e396.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Lives/e391.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Lives/e392.jpg

Old 04-26-2009, 07:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
OMFG another one!?

Car: 89 E30 325i, 2007 Honda
Photos:
witeshark is just really nicewiteshark is just really nicewiteshark is just really nicewiteshark is just really nicewiteshark is just really nice
Welcome back! Extremely cool car!

Sig by zeaq
witeshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 08:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ich bin der Modifikator

Car: 97'E36 2.8 w/Optional Sport Package
Photos:
johnnyBgood is a jewel in the roughjohnnyBgood is a jewel in the roughjohnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough
Garage
Yes.....Welcome back! Very Nice E39!

johnny,
johnnyBgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 08:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kai
4th Gear Member

Photos:
Kai has much to be proud ofKai has much to be proud ofKai has much to be proud ofKai has much to be proud ofKai has much to be proud ofKai has much to be proud ofKai has much to be proud ofKai has much to be proud ofKai has much to be proud of
Garage
Whiteshark, it's been forever! I'm glad to hear from a familar person already. Thanks. I love it, I need a new driver's side fog light and a passenger's side skirt, I've looked for awhile for an oem side skirt, but I can't find anything, and I don't want to have to go to a junk yard for this. Other than those two glitches and 180,000 miles, the car is amazing for a 12 year old beauty.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kai
4th Gear Member

Photos:
Garage
Thanks johnny, glad to hear from you as well.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Im Bluffin With My Muffin

Car: 1976 Benz 300D, 1999 740iL
Photos:
AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to beholdAlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to beholdAlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to beholdAlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to beholdAlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to beholdAlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to beholdAlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to AlpineSixAndSeven
That car is Clean nice to see you came back!!!
1992 325i Ls1 swap with a T56 6 speed 12.2 quarter mile
1976 Mercedes Benz 300D with a Ford 5.0L Fuel Injected soon to be Modded
I am Captain Obvious
AlpineSixAndSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
OMFG another one!?

Car: 89 E30 325i, 2007 Honda
Photos:
witeshark is just really nicewiteshark is just really nicewiteshark is just really nicewiteshark is just really nicewiteshark is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasei View Post
Whiteshark, it's been forever! I'm glad to hear from a familar person already. Thanks. I love it, I need a new driver's side fog light and a passenger's side skirt, I've looked for awhile for an oem side skirt, but I can't find anything, and I don't want to have to go to a junk yard for this. Other than those two glitches and 180,000 miles, the car is amazing for a 12 year old beauty.
Good luck on the search!

Sig by zeaq
witeshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 12:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
drz
Administrator

Car: zhp
Photos:
drz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to drz Send a message via MSN to drz
Welcome back

Nice ride!
Old 04-27-2009, 05:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kai
4th Gear Member

Photos:
Garage
Thanks ws. My internet is being gay right now and I can't really search any more, but hopefully it will be back up and running right soon so I can. And thanks drz, good to know your here still.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Car: 88 325iT, 88 320i, 92 325iC, 89 190
Photos:
denyo77 is on a distinguished road
Garage
don't wreck this one

we've been waiting for you :P

denyo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
BimrCrazy is on a distinguished road
Nice looking car.
BimrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kai
4th Gear Member

Photos:
Garage
Sorry Alpine! Thanks for welcoming me back, i didn't see your post until just now. denyo...that was harsh, haha. I wont be wrecking this one, not a chance. I wont say I dont have fun anymore, but I do know when to and when not too. That road is awesome, but with me driving fast and the other car driving fast and both needing to be 2 feet over the center line to hold it good...that made for a bad situation haha. But I'm not as young and stupid anymore, I'll save my fun for safe, possibly less fun, roads. Thanks for the concern denyo (: haha, its good to hear from you.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
phillybimmer01 is on a distinguished road
nice ride.Looks real clean.Congrats
phillybimmer01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
LOS
4th Gear Member

Car: 97 540IA, 95 840CI
Photos:
LOS is an unknown quantity at this point
The paint still looks awesome!

LOS
LOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:11 AM   #15 (permalink)
teh Canuck....eh

Car: '86 E30, baby! '05 Legacy 2.5GT Ltd
Photos:
PhatCat has a reputation beyond reputePhatCat has a reputation beyond reputePhatCat has a reputation beyond reputePhatCat has a reputation beyond reputePhatCat has a reputation beyond reputePhatCat has a reputation beyond reputePhatCat has a reputation beyond reputePhatCat has a reputation beyond reputePhatCat has a reputation beyond reputePhatCat has a reputation beyond reputePhatCat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PhatCat
Welcome back! You do know that you can never leave the 'Werkz, right? If you try, you'll get a Sicilian Neck tie as a parting gift...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 5-Series (E12,E28, E34, E39, E60)