BMW Werkz banner

Help! WHere is the fusebox

6K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  mdimbler 
#1 ·
Hello. I have an E39 2002 525d-Touring
Im sure i have a blown fuse. Its fuse 55 i want too switch but i cant find the fusebox. I know there is an fusebox in the glove compartment and in right side in the trunk. But i cant seem too find the box that contains fuse anout 40 too about 60. CAn anyone please help me?

#2 ·
Bear with me if I get this wrong as I don't own a e39. In the e34, there are fuses under the rear seat on the left side -- might be the same on the e39; worth checking in any case.

Good luck. If that's not right, just wait for a couple of hours till Bill comes by. He will know. :D

Welcome to bimmerwerkz

#4 ·
i think i was talking to you before...
if you still don't know, i'd say the best option is to just call dealership or stop buy and they'll show
i don't see why they won't

that's the easiest way, or so i hope

#7 ·
See the attached picture. In the trunk there are two panels that fold down, one on each side toward the rear of the trunk. They both have a black plastic handle on them. Pull out toward the center of the car and they will pop out and fold down toward the center of the car. In US models, the amp and CD change are on the driver's side (left), battery and fuses on the passenger side (right). I don't know if this is reversed in UK models, and your info does not give a location, so I don't know where you are. The correct side you fold down will have a fuse guide paper pasted onto the inside of the folded down panel.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.