BMW Werkz banner

Grinding Noise E34 (SORRY I POSTED IN THE WRONG CATEGORY)

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  540iFreak 
#1 ·
I am in a fix: I recently experienced loss of acceleration that came with a sort of grinding noise; even when i was trying to rev or accelerate to make the Car go faster.This led to a change of the Auto Transmmision Fluid filter and the fluild by My Auto Mechanic. Then after some weeks i started noticing the grinding noise whenever i am coldstarting the car but you have to listen very carefully to hear it. Then all of a sudden just two days ago, it just went haywire it was cranking rubbing and grinding noise all together but just as it came it also stopped and i was able to take it home. So right now i am in a fix i can not figure out what it is; the car is still packed while with your help (Bimmerwerkz.com forums) i would have some pointers on what the faullt is all about before calling in my Auto Mech. ANYONE KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING ? It is a BMW E34 AUTO transmmision

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.