Found an e34 parts car... Anyone need anything? - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
5-Series (E12,E28, E34, E39, E60) Chat relating to the BMW 5-Series of all generations. Specific models include: BMW 518, BMW 520, BMW 520i, BMW 530i, BMW 528i, BMW 530i, BMW 518i, BMW 524d, BMW 525i, BMW 525e, BMW 528e, BMW 540i, BMW 535i, BMW 520d, BMW 525td, BMW 525d, BMW 530d, BMW 525i/xi, BMW 530i/xi. (BMW 5-Series Forum)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 10:10 AM
5th Gear Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
d3ity will become famous soon enough d3ity will become famous soon enough
(Thread Starter)
Found an e34 parts car... Anyone need anything?

Hey guys, one of my friends has an e34 525i with front end damage (telephone pole).

The good news is that it's full of wonderful, usable parts. Does anyone need anything off this car? Depending on how hard it is to remove/ if it's not damaged I'll pull it off the car and ship it to you. I'll only charge you shipping plus a small fee for pulling it off the car. Post with what you need and your zip code. I'll reply to you with a price including shipping.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 10:01 PM
da_administrator

da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to da_bull
Passenger side mirror if its a 89-90? I think are the mirrors like mine. Power and I believe heated (cant remember). If not, and both are decent condition I think the newer ones will interchange. 65803. Thanks...

Bill

-There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary, and those who do not.

-If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under...Ronald Reagan
#3 (permalink) Old 07-19-2007, 01:14 PM
5th Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Heres what I found on that part from realoem.com

RealOEM.COM * BMW E34 525i OUTSIDE MIRROR

It is the newer style mirror I believe. I'll get you that info tonight, the price for the pair is something I'll work out when I have more specific info about the car and it's options. You'll hear from me by midnight.

I'm going to go up there tonight and get some more information about the car (VIN # etc) and post it here so it's easier to lookup what options the car has. I believe it is a 93-95. I'm not sure, I will check tonight and quote you a price. In general I'm trying to keep it to be half or less of the cost of the new replacement from realOEM. Make me an offer and I'll probably take it.
#4 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 12:40 PM
5th Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Update: BMW Serial #: GK84593
It's a 1995 525i, automatic

For both side mirrors off the car (Housing, mirror glass, everything I can grab) I'm betting it'll be around $75 bucks. Let me know if that sounds alright. I'm not sure of the options on the car as far as heated or not but power is a definate. I'll check that tonight. PM me your address and I'll find out about shipping them to you via whatever method you prefer.
#5 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 10:07 PM
da_administrator

da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute
What I am worried about is if they will interchange without doing any wiring and/or mounting. I really dont want to change the wires. Mine still function and I would like to keep it that way. I dont really mind painting and installing 2 mirrors if the wiring and mounting were the same. I just havent looked at a newer one that close on a mirror.

-There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary, and those who do not.

-If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under...Ronald Reagan
#6 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 12:42 PM
5th Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
I'll pull them off and take a few pictures of the connectors for ya. Just haven't gotten a chance to make it up to his house to pull parts off as I got called into work today.
#7 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 05:25 PM
da_administrator

kewl...

#8 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 05:00 PM
JMI
n00b

JMI is on a distinguished road
d3ity,
Need part #1 passenger side.
How much with shipping to Seattle, WA?

Thanks

Jim
#9 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 05:38 PM
n00b

tyghe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to tyghe
Does it have a manual or auto trans? Are you willing to pull/ship it?
TIA
#10 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 06:11 PM
n00b

HIe34 is on a distinguished road
If da_bull can't use them, I'd be interested in them. I will keep an eye on this topic.

Mahalo.
#11 (permalink) Old 07-31-2007, 11:05 AM
n00b

colink1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to colink1
Which OBC module does this car have?

Thanks,
Newbie!
#12 (permalink) Old 07-31-2007, 01:20 PM
n00b

tyghe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to tyghe
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyghe
Does it have a manual or auto trans? Are you willing to pull/ship it?
TIA
Never mind, won't work in my car either way
#13 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 01:32 PM
5th Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Sorry for the long wait in the response. I've been extremley busy with work and I sort of thought this thread died.

Ok, so here we go.

I'm currently getting shipping quotes from fedex, let me know if you'd like me to run something down to the drones at the post office for a lower price.

JMI: Shipping should be about 5 bucks, so I'm thinking 15 for the part + shipping. PM me your shipping address and I'll get you a final number and we'll go from there.

HIe34: They are still available, $75+ship, PM me your shipping address and I'll get you a final price and we'll work out details.

tyghe: The car has a telephone pole where the motor should be. Provided I can pull the trans (which is on the ground), I don't think you'd want it. It's automatic and I could not guarentee anything about the transmission actually working. It would probably be a waste of shipping but if you really want it I'll pull it.

colink1: I'll need your help finding that out. What should I look for that will tell me? I'm not sure if I can get the electrical system to turn on so if there are any visual cues under the hood that would tell me I'd need to know that. Either post a reply or PM me and I'll find out.

Plenty more parts to go around, cmon guys, I know theres something on your car that's been pissing you off for months.
#14 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 01:36 PM
5th Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
UPDATE: I also have a brand new in box aluminum thermostat housing for an m50. 15+shipping
#15 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 02:22 PM
n00b

colink1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to colink1
I think I'm set now with the OBC. The differences would have been if it had 4 buttons vs. like 20.
What's left of the interior and what color and trim?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 5-Series (E12,E28, E34, E39, E60)