BMW Werkz banner

Factory BMW Manuals on ebay are they any good?

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  maysmikanik 
#1 ·
Hi all
Mark here from Melbourne
How you all doing I was just looking around and was wondering if any one has a BMW hand brake tool as a person on eBay sold one long ago. If anyone knows where I can get one let me know

Another person on eBay has some really awesome genuine factory training manuals, I had a look I would buy them but I have the complete set and wiring diagrams also. I m sure they are impossible to get. Definitely a collector’s item and a must for any BMW E30 owner.
I really think they are worth looking as there are some really awesome bmw training manuals as well. Ill leave you all the item numbers so check them out on eBay Australia, 300038248180, 300038261670, 300038488353, 300039795293, 300039988934, 300040030025. Or do a search on madmikeyboy on ebay Australia. My question is where can I check the part numbers that the seller is supplying to see if I can get them else where? They look real and they have real part numbers according to a bmw tech I know, he said to type in the number to see more of a description of the part. The sellers feedback is very good also, so I think it would be a good buy, please tell me what you think?
Also please Don’t forget if you find a bmw handbrake tool let me know
thanks
Mark

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.