e39 528i passenger door double LOCK
I have been looking for 3 weeks trying to unlock the front passenger door. on my 97 528i here is a list things i tried
- pull handle 2x
- pull handle 50x in a role
- use remote open/close many times
- turm key pass 90degrees
- hold outside door handle up and press remote open/close at the same time
- bump inside door by tweeter
- remove the air bag and move cable and wires
- I have some access to the actuator but cant see any problems/loos cable and or wires. (yes i did diconnected the batt.for this)
- I have Not broken off the actuator at this time..
Im will try to put 12v dc power directly to actuator wires just need to know wich wire and need a 12v dc power source (spare batt or charger) this weeken
My Wife Hate climming over the drive seat and made a F N rip in the seat today.
any other ideas.....
un-employed at this time so no Steelership for me on this problem,,,,