BMW Werkz banner

E34 Aftermarket Parts need advice

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  M--Power 
#1 ·
As Above, my car is a 89 525i with all the extras possible.

Completely new paintjob all over

White Blinkers on the front

It has 540 V8 front end

Aerodynamic front lip

M5 Rear bumper

Sideskirts

M5 Rearspoiler

The Plastic thing between the Rearlights

All Plastic parts has been color coded

All These parts are original Bmw parts

I want to do some more tweaks so its more complete. I thought of these:

White/Red Rearlights

New Exhaust Backbox possibly DTM or Oval pipe

Angel Eyes (the kind you must install in your original Lights)

Plasma Speedo Upgrade

---------

Have you guys installed either the Angel Eyes or the plasma Speedo upgrade? I would really like some feedback before I buy it. Also I have the M5 rear bumper, what would be the best backbox? The Oval or the DTM and do you know any manufactors that sell these?

Ill get so pics on soon, I just registered here today, Thanks.

See less See more
#2 ·
Well, I havent done any of those things, but i would leave the speedo alone, as it kinda is a trademark of MBW interiors. The halos sound sweet, but as for aftermarket shizzies, i would start going for the engine. I just ordered my exhaust. =]

#3 ·
member under the name sp0rky has angel eyes... find his signature picture somewhere and check it out.

oh, where did you get the plastic things in between rear lights. i've seen those on some rides on e34.de but i havent found them anywhere for sale. i would really apreciatte it if you tell me.

thanks, and i would definitely like to see some pictures. your car sounds like one helluva ride.

#5 ·
Well I might get picks on tonight I have taken them but i need a cable to transfer pictures from my cam to the PC.

The Bmw between lights thingy is original, I will try to locate the parts number for you torque0

--

I agree Mpower the Oval might be the way to go

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.