BMW Werkz banner

Custom License Plates

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  LongHairedHippy 
#1 ·
:dunno I was thinking of getting some custom license plates on 5er, but cant think of what I would like it to read. In Cali we have 7 digits on the plate. Can anyone with some creativity pop a few examples with that amount of character space?? Thanks! :rock

#4 ·
ok so
if you got angel eyes:
ANGEL I so it's angel eye :D

if you saw the video of the new m5 from 5th gear (which was posted on video forums i'd say about 2 weeks ago):

MIGHTY5 cuz that's what the dude says in the video

or:
ZBEEMER
ZBIMMER *whichever one you like better*
BMWPWER

or be a d*ck and put:
L8LUSER

:D

#5 ·
Originally posted by amitpatel+Jun 4 2005, 05:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(amitpatel @ Jun 4 2005, 05:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-d3ity@Jun 4 2005, 11:42 AM
Nothing to do with a liscence plate, but by the looks of your sig you need to read this

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=chappelle
[snapback]350737[/snapback]​

Fuck off d3ity :eek:uch I am not trying to impersinate rather I'm quoting his lines read the sig! It's a QUOTE! so before you start tryin to clown on people, get your shit straight punk! :rock
[snapback]350793[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Hey d3ity, It's morning time and Im SOBER. Sorry for the post man, didnt mean it I was having a pretty shitty day :banghead and was on my 7th 40oz :beer . I kinda blew up on ya. I should add "-Dave Chappelle" in the sig as well. BTW, its just a sig if you hate to see it on I will gladly take off the quote. :thumbs Once again I do apologize for the post. :cheers

#9 ·
IMHUMAN

last i checked imhuman wasnt taken

theres a part of the DMV website that will telll u whether the custom one u want is taken or not

ilikpza = i like pizza :)

mebbe

Try and get a name shorter than 7? Peopel usually think they alway sneed 6-7 but i think u can try and snag one with only 3-4-5 letters

#10 ·
my next plate will read ALLUSEE, since the plate is on the back - all anyone that reads it will ever see of me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.