BMW Werkz banner

Bentley Service Manual for E34 [Updated 10/26/09 - now with A LOT OF OTHER E34 STUFF]

142K views 40 replies 28 participants last post by  bmwjohn2015 
#1 · (Edited)
Edit [August 12, 2007]: LINK UPDATED, and it works again.

Disclaimer: This document is to be used only for reference. If you like what you are seeing, please support the author and purchase the real paper copy from Bentley Publishers. No warranty is stated, implied or applied to either the book, server or your vehicle.. Neither the author, the owner of the server nor I can be held responsible for any damages or injuries your incur through improper usage of this manual. Always contact a qualified BMW mechanic if you are not confident enough that you can complete any task described here. The server on which the document is hosted is not owned by me and I am in no way affiliated with it's owner. The link posted here can be removed by either me or the administration upon the request of the publisher, but I have no way of removing the document from the internet. Resale of this document is punishable by law and possible jail time. Void where prohibited by law. Download at your own risk.

Bentley Service Manual - Right click, save target as...

10/26/2009 Update
Haynes Manual E30/E34: Covers M10, M20, M40 and M30 engine cars

10/26/2008 Update

LITERATURE:

1989 Car and Driver 535i test PDF

Dinan 535i article PDF

E32 750il vs. E34 M5 PDF

E34 Buying Guide - UK - PDF

Pre-owned performance; 535i - AutoSpeed - HTML

Online repair manual - HTML

E32/E34 Owners manual - PDF

E32/E34 Factory OBC Training manual - PDF

540i/6 vs other euro cars - HTML

E34 5-series Bentley Service Manual; Searchable - PDF

Euro Vision (JPG) - click thumbnail to pull up

MULTIMEDIA:

See less See more
3 6
#13 ·
Not a clue. It wasn't hosted on any server owned by me or any member of this forum ... I do have a copy on another hard drive somewhere, but I'm not gonna be the one to host it and distribute it. The way it was, I was violating no laws since it wasn't on my webspace. Sorry.

#20 ·
The Bentley manual isn't written with the 520i in mind either; it refers to US-spec cars (which the 520i wasn't since we never got it here). However, everything that refers to the m50b25 (525i with the 24 valve engine) is the same on your car. Literally the only difference is the half a liter less displacement.

As far as the rest of the repair procedures, they are universal across all e34 platforms (excluding the 12v 525ix which shares the suspension/drivetrain with the e30 'ix cars).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.