BMW Werkz banner

Bentley Service Manual for E39

98K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  BlackV8 
#1 ·
Disclaimer: This document is to be used only for reference. If you like what you are seeing, please support the author and purchase the real paper copy from Bentley Publishers. No warranty is stated, implied or applied to either the book, server or your vehicle.. Neither the author, the owner of the server nor I can be held responsible for any damages or injuries your incur through improper usage of this manual. Always contact a qualified BMW mechanic if you are not confident enough that you can complete any task described here. The server on which the document is hosted is not owned by me and I am in no way affiliated with it's owner. The link posted here can be removed by either me or the administration upon the request of the publisher, but I have no way of removing the document from the internet. Resale of this document is punishable by law and possible jail time. Void where prohibited by law. Download at your own risk.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

#6 ·
My a/c was not coming on went to midas had informed them that the push button was not cominig on they informed me its because of no freon after they ran a a?c Check and charged me $# 65 they said its an electrical problem bunch of crooks i informed them tha the button was not coming on all the fuses are o.k need some help if any how to fix it w/o much expense my self please
Thanks
Lesl;ie

#11 ·
Please don't clutter up the threads with posts like that ... we all saw it the first time around. I've been trying desperately to get my hands on the electronic version of the 2nd volume for the past year, so believe me, if I do get it, you guys are going to be the first ones to know.

Thanks

#12 ·
You know, when you put it like that, it is much clearer. I am not a mind reader, and I certainly have NO idea of who reads these threads or how many members look at it.
The very first time I know ANYTHING about when someone reads my post, is WHEN they post a reply.
Like Bamby said...."if you can't say something nice, shut the F*** up"
See, now that I have said something, YOU know that I read your post. Now if you look at this message, and feel like you want to say something, you just type it in, then we all know that you are reading the messages !!!!!

#13 ·
PS the reason I posted the period A DAY LAYER was because I am new to this message board and was not sure if I had to do something trick with logging out and in before I saw any new postings (like you have to do on some other message boards). So I posted the period to see what happened. The 2nd period posting was a mistake and shouldn't have happened.

#14 ·
PS the reason I posted the period A DAY LATER was because I am new to this message board and was not sure if I had to do something trick with logging out and in before I saw any new postings (like you have to do on some other message boards). So I posted the period to see what happened. The 2nd period posting was a mistake and shouldn't have happened.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.