BMW Werkz banner

Bentley Sercice

893 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  mat 
#1 ·
I'm new on www.bimmerwerkz.com and this is my first thread :) .I'm from Switzerland.
I would like ask about bentley servis manual for bmw e39. Does somebody know where I can get it on the network or has somebody scaned it :) . They are crazy on www.bentleypublischers.com to pay almost 170 bucks for book(I;ve for bmw e34 ,e32 and it is really great) :banghead .
Thanks for any advices and guidence.
email me: ozzydh@interia.pl

#2 ·
Originally posted by mat@Jun 11 2005, 08:34 PM
I'm new on www.bimmerwerkz.com and this is my first thread :) .I'm from Switzerland.
I would like ask about bentley servis manual for bmw e39. Does somebody know where I can get it on the network or has somebody scaned it :) . They are crazy on www.bentleypublischers.com to pay almost 170 bucks for book(I;ve for bmw e34 ,e32 and it is really great) :banghead .
Thanks for any advices and guidence.
email me: ozzydh@interia.pl
[snapback]352748[/snapback]​
Welcome!! :cheers

Generally, for those of us in the states, Amazon.com often runs sales of the manual (at around $107); or you can try to buy one used on e-Bay or half.com. I don't know what other resources you may have where you live, or if these will even work.

BTW, I was in Switzerland once, back in 1980. Breathtakingly beautiful country, and wonderful people!

#3 ·
Originally posted by mat@Jun 11 2005, 06:34 PM
I would like ask about bentley servis manual for bmw e39. Does somebody know where I can get it on the network . They are crazy on www.bentleypublischers.com to pay almost 170 bucks for book(I;ve for bmw e34 ,e32 and it is really great) :banghead .
Thanks for any advices and guidence
[snapback]352748[/snapback]​

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.