BMW Werkz banner

Auto Detailing

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  GTMAN 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this form as I just got my new, used, 5 series. I am about to give the car a good wash and detail. I have been using turtle car polish and carnuba wax products all my life with my previous autos and have always have excellent results. I'm planning to use the same on my new 5, but was wondering what you Bimmer people use on your rides. Also what do you guys use for the interior leather and dash surfaces to keep them looking new? I tried looking into the car wash forum but there was not much info there on this.

Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
Originally posted by GTMAN@Oct 9 2003, 12:55 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this form as I just got my new, used, 5 series. I am about to give the car a good wash and detail. I have been using turtle car polish and carnuba wax products all my life with my previous autos and have always have excellent results. I'm planning to use the same on my new 5, but was wondering what you Bimmer people use on your rides. Also what do you guys use for the interior leather and dash surfaces to keep them looking new? I tried looking into the car wash forum but there was not much info there on this.

Thanks in advance.
http://www.bmw-forums.com/forum/index.php?...?showtopic=1481

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.