Arnott® Introduces New Air Spring Arnott Air Suspension Products
for E61 Chassis 2004-2010 BMW 5 Series Wagon
with Self-Leveling Rear Suspension
– the leader in aftermarket automotive air suspension parts and accessories – announced the introduction of a new Left Rear or Right Rear Air Spring for the E61 Chassis 2004-2010 BMW 5 Series Wagon with Self-Leveling Rear Suspension. The air springs – OEM numbers 37126765602 and 37126765603 -- are in stock for immediate shipping.
The air spring retails for $184, and is available from Arnott as part number A-2755
. In North America, the part is backed by Arnott’s Limited Lifetime Warranty; it carries a Two-Year Limited Warranty in the rest of the world. A detailed Installation Manual is included to ensure a quick, safe, and successful remove and replace procedure.
The Arnott Advantage
Arnott's new air spring features a Continental ContiTech air bladder, heavy-duty crimping rings, and high-impact plastic resin top and bottom pistons. The air spring fits either the left or right side, and replaces OE BMW air springs on vehicles with and without Sport Suspension. Arnott recommends replacing air springs in pairs. Features
• New Air Spring from Continental ContiTech
• Heavy-Duty Crimping Rings
• High-Impact Resin Pistons
• 4mm Quick Connect Air Line Fitting
• Limited Lifetime Warranty Additional Aftermarket Innovations
At $184, Arnott’s air spring for the E61 Chassis BMW 5 Series with Self-Leveling Rear Suspension is a great solution for BMW owners concerned about failing air suspension parts leaving them stranded with expensive and recurring maintenance problems. In addition, Arnott offers a range of innovative aftermarket parts for the BMW 5 Series, including a new WABCO OES Air Suspension Compressor/Dryer Assembly
for the 1999 to 2003 E39 Chassis. To learn more about all of Arnott’s air suspension replacement products for the BMW in general, Click Here