5-Series (E12,E28, E34, E39, E60)Chat relating to the BMW 5-Series of all generations. Specific models include: BMW 518, BMW 520, BMW 520i, BMW 530i, BMW 528i, BMW 530i, BMW 518i, BMW 524d, BMW 525i, BMW 525e, BMW 528e, BMW 540i, BMW 535i, BMW 520d, BMW 525td, BMW 525d, BMW 530d, BMW 525i/xi, BMW 530i/xi. (BMW 5-Series Forum)
The price is right and all however I have a few questions:
1. Are they real xenons?
2. is a new lens included with the lights or do I have to use the shitty sandblasted ones on my car now?
3. Are the turn signals included?
Anybody have them or can direct me to a good review? Thanks.
1. No they are not Xenon (just the rings are). But the price is decent nonetheless, even for Halogens.
2. You will get a new "lens" (clear cover over the lights themselves)
3. Looks like they are. But it is difficult to tell whether they are amber or clear (the lens plates on the sides).
__________________ <span style='colorurple'>Eric S.</span>
2006 Honda Odyssey EXL-RES
2006 Honda Accord V6 EX-L Sedan
1999 BMW 540i 6-Speed (Sold to M3UOND on 9/21/06)
1991 Honda Civic Si - Occasional Beater
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.