advice before buying my 1st Bimmer.
I require your expertise, knowledge and advice. I’ll need to change my car this coming year.
And I plan to buy my dream car, a BMW 5 series. Planning to buy a 2006 and up.
At 1st was thinking about the 535 E60, but after a lot of reading, and finding out that there are a lot of electrical/electronic and turbo issues, I’m planning to go with a 528.
It will be either an E60 or F10/F11. Depending on what I find and the price.
I know that on paper the fuel consumption is a lot better on the F10/F11 compare to the E60.
Now What I need to know:
• Any particular issues with the E60 528?
• Would it be wiser to go with a 528 F10/F11 instead to avoid the issues that plague the E60?
• Any particular issue(s) with the F10/F11 (Did not find anything regarding those)
• Is the fuel consumption that much better on the F10/11 compared to the E60?
• Did they fix the turbo issues on the F10/F11?
• Is the XDrive system reliable?