Hello, I am considering buying a '94 530iT and have a few questions that I hope some of you knowledgeable people will help me with:
1) The owner's manual in the glove box is titled "525iT", and there is a 'Supplement' for the 530iT. Is this correct, or should there be a "530iT" manual?
2) In the storage area for the jack, there is an empty space to the right that is molded - looking like it is supposed to hold something. Is something supposed to be there?
3) Are the front shoulder strap adjusters (in the 'B' pillar trim next to the headrest) supposed to adjust up and down with the seat?
4) Are "H" rated tires suitable for this vehicle?
5) What sort of gas mileage have other owners experienced?
btw, car has 112k miles, with new Alusil short block installed at 106k.
All response(s) will be greatly appreciated.