5-Series (E12,E28, E34, E39, E60)Chat relating to the BMW 5-Series of all generations. Specific models include: BMW 518, BMW 520, BMW 520i, BMW 530i, BMW 528i, BMW 530i, BMW 518i, BMW 524d, BMW 525i, BMW 525e, BMW 528e, BMW 540i, BMW 535i, BMW 520d, BMW 525td, BMW 525d, BMW 530d, BMW 525i/xi, BMW 530i/xi. (BMW 5-Series Forum)
Do a Youtube search for BavarianAuto. They might have one.
What do you need a video for? Its quite simple.
1. Raise vehicle on jack/jackstands or vehicle ramps.
2. Use a 36mm socket to remove the oil filter cap.
3. Use a 13-15 mm wrench to remove drain plug.
4. Wait 20-30 mins for ALL the oil to dran. Why leave old oil in the car?
5. Insert new filter. Close drain plug.
6. Fill with new oil.
7. Start car. Let run for 30 seconds, rev to 2,000 RPM, and then shut off.
8. Wait for a min for oil level to settle, then check level. Add oil if nessecary and repeat step 7.
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.