Do a Youtube search for BavarianAuto. They might have one.
What do you need a video for? Its quite simple.
1. Raise vehicle on jack/jackstands or vehicle ramps.
2. Use a 36mm socket to remove the oil filter cap.
3. Use a 13-15 mm wrench to remove drain plug.
4. Wait 20-30 mins for ALL the oil to dran. Why leave old oil in the car?
5. Insert new filter. Close drain plug.
6. Fill with new oil.
7. Start car. Let run for 30 seconds, rev to 2,000 RPM, and then shut off.
8. Wait for a min for oil level to settle, then check level. Add oil if nessecary and repeat step 7.
ProjectTechnik.com - Alberta based BMW Community See My car on Project Technik HERE! And Follow Me on Instagram @E36M52 Founding Member of the Canyonrot Club! Paint Code #343 |
OE M3 Bumper |
M3 Mirrors |
Max Velocity GTR Lip |
Euro ZKW Projector Headlights |
Jim Conforti CF CAI |
UUC Motorwerks Underdrive Pulleys |
18x8 ASA AR1's |
Koni Sport Springs & Shocks |