BMW Werkz banner

1995 525i New radio question

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  sp0rky 
#1 ·
I've beed looking at new radio's but can find anything that matches my dash. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Joe

#4 ·
hey,
The older Pioneer KEH series have the same amber appearance as the older 5 Series radios.... You can still find them new... They look good in that model as close to OEM as you will find...... most also have CD Changer hook ups that fit with an adapter OEM too........
Good luck
:driving

#5 ·
Hi,
I have an Alpine Radio that changes it´s colour from green to amber and it blends very well with car colour, most of the new models are ready for cd changer and the only thing you have to be aware is the colour code, for ex: CDA-9803 R, this is the normal colour code in wich R= Green, RM= Amber, RR= Red, RB= BLue, apart from that there it´s all about your personnal taste.

#6 ·
the sound quality of the nakamichi deck is far superior to that of an alpine or pioneer. (No, im not saying the alpine or pioneer are bad, i've used both and loved them)

The cd-400 is the newer model, i recommended the cd-45z (older model) becuase it has a little less modern styling and will blend better. Both of them are great decks and will sound incredible.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.